Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla (1566 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla by babsongudus: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2009
pls i need to know who is dis pastor olutanmole and wat is he all about?
i cant really figure it all out. pls help all NLs
Re: Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla by duduspace(m): 2:59am On Jan 14, 2009
I remember seeing an advert on TV about him when I was much younger, seems he is claiming to be God descended to earth and had his base somewhere in Ondo State.
Another charlartan out to deceive people again I'm sure.
Re: Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla by arramyjay: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
I have never heard of pastor Olutanmole,what a name. undecided
Re: Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla by duduspace(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
arramyjay:

I have never heard of pastor Olutanmole,what a name. undecided

I think the name is supposed to imply that he is the one who brings light to the earth or something of the sort, as if we all didn't know the sun was responsible for that. Don't mind the joker.
Re: Who Is Pastor Olutanmole: Bla Bla Bla by babsongudus: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2009
duduspace:

I remember seeing an advert on TV about him when I was much younger, seems he is claiming to be God descended to earth and had his base somewhere in Ondo State.
Another charlartan out to deceive people again I'm sure.
i tot as much. thanks 4 ur wise reponse.

(1) (Reply)

The Very Strange Thing About The God Of The Old And New Testament / The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.