Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator (703 Views)

When Keke Gets A Conductor / Happy Birthday High Chief (of Romance & Political Section) / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2009
People

This is a wonderful development, shows that every sector of our society is gradually tending towards democracy. We now have a Petroleum Minister and a Finance Minister in Nigerian plus a moderator in the political section of NL.

Richlyblack, wish u a very successful administration. And if u dare ban me, am gonna plan a coup against u.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by BOSS7: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2009
Good luck RichyBlack, this, definitely would test your character and hopefully you could analyse yourself while doing this because this section gets very very hottttt most times.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2009
Xavier.:

People

This is a wonderful development, shows that every sector of our society is gradually tending towards democracy. We now have a Petroleum Minister and a Finance Minister in Nigerian plus a moderator in the political section of NL.

Richlyblack, wish u a very successful administration. And if u dare ban me, am going to plan a coup against u.

Xavier,

Thanks. I believe people should express their opinions, and so I won't be banning anyone, except those who ask for it.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Good luck RichyBlack, this, definitely would test your character and hopefully you could analyse yourself while doing this because this section gets very very hottttt most times.

B.O.S.S.,

I'll do my best to be fair and balanced grin, but not like the lunatics on Faux Noise aka Fox News!
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Good
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Xavier.:

People

Richlyblack, wish u a very successful administration. And if u dare ban me, am going to plan a coup against u.

How dare you equate the selection of Richlyblack to democracy? Who, where and when was he elected?
Its time nigerians begin to differentiate between autocracy and democracy.

You even went ahead to threaten him with a coup d'etat if he rightfully bans you. So much for your touted democracy and development. cheesy
Well, am not surprised, hypocrisy seem to be synonymous with these people. tongue
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2009
nuzo

Are u so ignorant? Have u forgotten that in Nigeria Democracy = Selection and not election. Otherwise how else do u explain the emergence of Yar Dua as the presidnet of Nigeria in an election contested by the likes of Buhari, Utomi etc.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Seun(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2009
Congrats and don't forget to enforce the rules and only the rules with your newly gained powers!
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2009
xavier

Egbon. . . . . my mistake. grin
I'm only concerned that after knowing how gullible nigerians are, they might begin to see autocracy as a way of life. Thats if they have been doing that.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2009
Seun:

Congrats and don't forget to enforce the rules and only the rules with your newly gained powers!

Nigerians can love power sha. . . . cheesy
The moderator should state the rules like other moderators in other sections before he bans everybody here. This section is not for people with soft touch. Richly, this is not romance section grin
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2009
nuzo:

Nigerians can love power sha. . . . cheesy
The moderator should state the rules like other moderators in other sections before he bans everybody here. This section is not for people with soft touch. Richly, this is not romance section grin

nuzo,

I hear you! We ask hard questions and question the powers that be!

I'll be fair.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by KarmaMod(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
mr anti america himself?

grin

O ga
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
I feel like putting to test Richyblack ledship abilities. Hmmm. Ok. Let's me in the politics section, there would conflagatiom tonight. Muza, EarthMama, Karmamod, Lagosboy lets go there.
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Jarus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2009
I didnt even know the section didn't have a moderator all this while.
I rarely care about who moderates a section. . . .
Re: Nairaland Political Section Finally Gets A Moderator by Muza(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2009
I'm already there waiting 4 y'all

(1) (Reply)

John Utaka Premier League Challengetv Quiz Show / Starcomms Sell Fake Phones , Beware! / Virgin Nigeria Airways Lays Off Cabin Crew Without Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.