Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic (43286 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Pictures From Her Morocco Tour / Chika Ike Shares Photos From Her Dubai Vacation / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sijo01:

shocked shocked plenty ke. Na cooking for my sister trad marriage o.
tor! Oya gimme address cus me i wan cum smag(chao) grin
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by phabulux: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Decryptor:

Decryption result: I think you are raving MAD!

PS: Hope you have seen the other thread where I disgraced you too? Buffon!

Nah, I haven't.

Let me try to be magnanimous enough to give you one more look.

Bas-tard!
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by ZobamEke: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Prostitution Advert. Short cut to millionairess height!
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Decryptor(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
phabulux:

Nah, I haven't.

Let me try to be magnanimous enough to give you one more look.

Bas-tard!

And let me be kind enough to refer you to the thread...

It's titled "Shameful ways guys woo ladies"...Go to page 1

Shameless son of a who.re
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by GetUpdated: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chris Brown Wanted a Baby for Years ... With Karrueche!
Chris Brown's been jonesin' to be a daddy for a long time, and tried to get Karrueche Tran to be the baby mama -- but before there was a bun in the oven, she wanted ......... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/chris-brown-wanted-baby-for-years-with.html

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by diamondinyang(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
if really is your kitchen, why not stand as she did.
oga you der lie, you Don hide snap person kitchen come de claim say Na your own. Abeg Commod dia
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by phabulux: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:

And let me be kind enough to refer you to the thread...

It's titled "Shameful ways guys woo ladies"...Go to page 1

Shameless son of a who.re

If my mother was a who-re, I can assure you that she did not tell me (she is dead now: she died of cancer). However, she left me a house in Agege, a parcel of land in Abule Egba and some money in the bank. If your mother is not dead yet, I guess, you are wishing death on her. Insanity probably runs in your family, but, we all understand that it could be irritating to the kids.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
shes super sexy

Her kitchen is on point
I like her smile

She's igbo

She's beautiful
don't bring ethnicity into this post. He goat.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
shes super sexy

Her kitchen is on point
I like her smile

She's igbo

She's beautiful
don't bring ethnicity into this post. He goat..
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Decryptor(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2015
phabulux:

If my mother was a who-re, I can assure you that she did not tell me (she is dead now: she died of cancer). However, she left me a house in Agege, a parcel of land in Abule Egba and some money in the bank. If your mother is not dead yet, I guess, you are wishing death on her. Insanity probably runs in your family, but, we all understand that it could be irritating to the kids.

That's what we are talking about, she died of AIDS related ailments not cancer and the house and land is from the proceeds of her prostitution. You know your mother is dead and yet you have the effontery to call someone a bâstard! Who knows, your stupïdity must have even contributed to her death or you even probably killed her to inherit all those things and spend her money on women like Rokiatu after composing poem!

Next time, think before you talk! You think I'll go sorry over you if you tell me your mother is dead. Shove that story up your a*se. She leave parcel of land and house for you...so what? You no dey shame. The land I have today in Abuja was bought by me and my mother stays in the house where I personally pay rent for with my own money! Omo ale like you. Anuofia!!
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by phabulux: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:

That's what we are talking about, she died of AIDS related ailments not cancer and the house and land is from the proceeds of her prostitution. You know your mother is dead and yet you have the effontery to call someone a bâstard! Who knows, your stupïdity must have even contributed to her death or you even probably killed her to inherit all those things and spend her money on women like Rokiatu after composing poem!

Next time, think before you talk! You think I'll go sorry over you if you tell me your mother is dead. Shove that story up your a*se. She leave parcel of land and house for you...so what? You no dey shame. The land I have today in Abuja was bought by me and my mother stays in the house where I personally pay rent for wit
h my own money! Omo ale like you. Anuofia!!

Are you kind of cra-zy?

I am of the thought that you are a m-ad man. My mother may be dead, but, it won't still stop you from being irresponsible.

Who is the 'omo ale? Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Defcon1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
kennygee:
All these colours in the kitchen
hehehe
pray there will never be scarcity of gas...
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Decryptor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
phabulux:

Are you kind of cra-zy?

I am of the thought that you are a m-ad man. My mother may be dead, but, it won't still stop you from being irresponsible.

Who is the 'omo ale? Go and die!

Please fvck off and go compose your next poem for another lady who will wash you. Ode!
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sijo01:
We in our kitchen wink
Na this ur kitchen sure pass...I dey like see big pot for fire not those indomie pot Chika is using.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by phabulux: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:

Please fvck off and go compose your next poem for another lady who will wash you. Ode!

Saw this but ignored.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Sijo01(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
Na this ur kitchen sure pass...I dey like see big pot for fire not those indomie pot Chika is using.

Lol.... Those are ceremonial pots na. They served their purpose yesterday & today. They will be returned back to the store tomorrow.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by jeeqaa7(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
blessingdickson:
absolutely right including my ugly self :-

Its either you are beautiful or u are a real woman . She's beautiful . Which are u?
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by flimzy24: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2015
sexy kitchen ...if only my kitchen could b lyk dis..
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by amazingvee3(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=31361167]We in our kitchen wink[/quote
This is best kitchen...everything is natural here..
Lol.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
My kitchen is sexier Abi but I just finished cooking so I not fit pretend just stand in kitchen grin
a lot of people have been telling me that you're a good liar I said its a lie. if you want us to believe take a picture of your hand holding a pen while you snap the kitchen, since you said your face is not gud for pictures. that's the only way to prove us wrong.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic by babapressy(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Wrist Watch In These Lovely Poses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.