Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

General Elections Still To Be Shifted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Elections Still To Be Shifted (728 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Elections Still To Be Shifted by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good day readers, I hope, cause I don't intend spoiling your day with this. But without any boring or prolong statements, I wish to inform you from my own unapologetic calculations that the 2015 general elections would be unequivocally shifted so as to enable the INEC reprint its ballot papers to accommodate the YDP and other parties who before now had been denied of their constitutional rights to partake in the general election by INEC

There u have it. Let the ayes and the nays point of views roll

Re: General Elections Still To Be Shifted by derolemode(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
In shrek's voice "I'm watching"..............
Re: General Elections Still To Be Shifted by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: General Elections Still To Be Shifted by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!
Re: General Elections Still To Be Shifted by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2015
But my Questions are:

How would APC n fans react to this reality that's about to hit them? cheesy

Where have this parties been before feb14?
Re: General Elections Still To Be Shifted by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Damn!!!
I'm beginning to understand there r some fetish thing attached to this whole blind and baseless support Buhari enjoys by his confessed fans

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Massive Turnout As Lagosians Honour 1-million-man-march For Buhari / Fifty Shades Of Lies By The Present Adminstration: A Must Read / Reasons To Vote GMB Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.