Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Job Test At People Temp-how Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Test At People Temp-how Real? (1171 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Vacancies At People Prime / FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Test At People Temp-how Real? by Ladapo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2006
Hello house,

I got a text message from People temp at GRA,IKeja to attend a test/interview on the 5th of september, 2006.
But what baffles me is that they asked me to come with #500 as administratiove fee and they also asked me to come with original certificates of my credentials including my birth cert.

Do you advice that I go for the test cos I don't feel comfortable with the money they are asking for.
Has anyone ever had anything to do with them? Are they real? waht is their test like?
Re: Job Test At People Temp-how Real? by onixo: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2006
very real they are.i've known them noew for say2 years and the 5oo naira still remains their charges.
on the other hand 5o0 bucks is not too much 2 sacrifice! give it a try
Re: Job Test At People Temp-how Real? by Enkrate(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2006
ABEG GO THERE, 5OO BUCKS IS TOO CHEAP , WHICH KINDA JOB ARE U HOPING FOR, THEIR OFFICE IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT AND THE NICE A/C AND ENVIRINMENT ALS, PLUS THEIR JOB HELP IS GREAT, TRY THEM THEY ARENT SCAMS.

P.S
IM OFF TO MY OWN INTERVIEW THERE TOMORROW, WHEN IM FIXED I'LL GIST YALL,
Re: Job Test At People Temp-how Real? by izuu: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2006
pls, can someone tell me how to get in touch with People-temp. I will like to try them.

(1) (Reply)

I.t / Diamond Bank Training Lagos / Unity Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.