Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com (463 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Seun Osewa Dies? / Please,are There Still "Ajebúttèr" People On Nairaland?if You Are Here,signify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com by degamonn: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Allow and make it compulsory for every Nairalander to use his or her real name just like on Facebook and WhatsApp.
There is no doubt that Nairaland is the largest Social Site in Nigeria, if not on the continent of Africa, I Stand to be corrected anyway, with members from all facet of life. Although we are in this forum for various reasons known to ourselves alone, but some are here principally to engage in fraudulent activities like scamming unsuspected members of the society
My question is; what is wrong in making the identity of members real just like other social sites. I believe that doing this will help in reducing illegal activities in on this site.

THIS IS MY HUMBLE SUGGESTION
Re: Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com by lirusehn(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

talk is cheap coolcool tongue
Re: Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com by diceman1: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Aaaah. People like OREMUSSANCTUS go apply for asylum be dat. Abuse wey some people dey abuse go stop sha.

I support

No more anonymosity (if there is a word like that)

No more PDP too.

(1) (Reply)

Top Celebrities You Would Never Guess Studied To Become Accountants / The Virtuous Woman / 12 Proven Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.