Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (16612 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by holatin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Day11:

Dbanj with Snoop Doggy.

Dbanj with Kanye

Dbanj with JayZ

Dbanj with d world richest man.

Now who is Usher? Stop hating and step up ur hustle.
leave the tribalist of a guy, he hate eja NLA because he left their god don jazzy
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by alaoeri: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Like seriously? U comparing Usher with the likes of Jay z, Kanye West, and Snoop? I can't sincerely help but giggle. Usher helped Kanye West launched his career, after opening for his Truth Tour in 2004 he gained more audience for the College Dropout. Ush is just like a mentor to him. As for Jay z and Snoop, the respect they have for Usher is remarkable. Bill Gates is no exception.

In a million lifetimes neither the boy dbanj nor any African entertainer can ever get to meet legendary Ush face to face, fact.
Usher legendary for where? Though got a lot of respect for him but in terms of accolades (Grammy), dude no near kanye & Jay z so what are you saying. What is so special about your usher that naija artists can't meet him face to face, warp mentality.
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Usher legendary for where? Though got a lot of respect for him but in terms of accolades (Grammy), dude no near kanye & Jay z so what are you saying. What is so special about your usher that naija artists can't meet him face to face, warp mentality.
U are even more dumb than I have imagined! ''Usher legendary for where''? I do not talk about the number of grammys, I'm talking about great, real, timeless songs and classics. If Grammy should be the cornerstone for a great artist it means those artists u mentioned above are greater than Michael Jackson since they have won more grammys, is that? You are a great I'm.be..cile, seriously. If you talking timeless legendary entertainers and musicians then talk Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Usher, MJ, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Elvis Presley, Prince, Ray Charles, Little Richard, Elton John, Alicia Keys, Bee Gees, Aerosmith, plus the likes and not some temporary noise makers who only became globally famous few years back. Grammy awards just show they are mere mainstream.

In a billion lifetimes the boy dbanj can never meet Usher face to face, honestly.

Damn u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by alaoeri: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

U are even more dumb than I have imagined! ''Usher legendary for where''? I do not talk about the number of grammys, I'm talking about great, real, timeless songs and classics. If Grammy should be the cornerstone for a great artist it means those artists u mentioned above are greater than Michael Jackson since they have won more grammys, is that? You are a great I'm.be..cile, seriously. If you talking timeless legendary entertainers and musicians then talk Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Usher, MJ, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Elvis Presley, Prince, Ray Charles, Little Richard, Elton John, Alicia Keys, Bee Gees, Aerosmith, plus the likes and not some temporary noise makers who only became globally famous few years back. Grammy awards just show they are mere mainstream.

In a billion lifetimes the boy dbanj can never meet Usher face to face, honestly.

Damn u!
Thought your are sensible, just because you don't like a genre of music doesn't mean those that are singing it are lesser compare to those you like, no where in this world usher has a upper hand than Jay-z, silly you doesn't know that Tupac a rap icon is more of a legend than usher despite he's no more alive likewise biggie, I still repeat nothing special about usher, Dbanj won't only see usher eye to eye but share same stage with him if you don't like it, you can go & die, after talking & taking pix with him wonder what you will say then? Steewpid fellow guess usher is from another planet & so special that Dbanj & other naija artists can't see eye to eye, when the movement started 2011, his first international collabo with snoop Dogg dingbat like you are saying its not possible, now all other artist are going international courtesy of the bridge builder Dbanj, FYI a time is coming where naija artists will be nominated for grammy, your reasoning is so archaic that certain artist can't meet another, wake up from your slumber deluded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by IamOpemipo(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Who are the people greater than legendary Usher that the boy dbanj has been on stage with? U are surely a hopeless ignoramus!

In a thousand lifetimes, dbanj can never meet Usher face to face, fact!

Usher diccksucker..can u go and die now?

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Usher diccksucker..can u go and die now?
An Usher die-hard fan from Africa! Look at d way Mr Raymond is even forcing himself to near him; so awkward can't u urself see? I don't blame d niggar; he must have been dreaming of this all his life. Suddenly he got d lifetime opportunity for an awkward snap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Go For 'Spec' In A Partner , Go For Good Heart- T. W. O Advises Singles / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.