Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Apparently Having Sex 500 Times A Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Apparently Having Sex 500 Times A Day (452 Views)

Runtown Blasts Fan Who Apparently Shaded Him Over His Music Beat / Kim Kardashian Revealed She And Kanye Have Sex 500 Times A Day / 'i've Been Having Sex 500 Times A Day!' Kim Kardashian Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Apparently Having Sex 500 Times A Day by iscom(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kim and Kanye have been chatting about their
bedroom activities
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have made no
secret of the fact they’re desperate to have another
baby.
But do we really need to know exactly how much,
ahem, effort they’re putting into getting the task
completed?
Apparently so.
Kim, who gave birth to their daughter North in June
2013, gets very personal when questioned about
her baby plans in an upcoming episode of reality
show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
‘I’ve been having sex 500 times a day,’ the 34-
year-old, who recently dyed her hair platinum
blonde, tells her younger sister Khloe.
Their daughter North is already a regular at fashion
shows (Picture: Reuters)
Understandably, Khloe is a little freaked out by this
information, especially when Kim admits that she
and her husband have had sex in the bathroom.
‘You’re trying that hard?’ exclaims Khloe.
Kim’s admission comes after Kanye opened up
about their bedroom activities in a recent interview
with BBC Radio 1’s Zane Lowe, who hosted his last
show on Thursday
‘Oh, I’m practicing really hard. I try as many times a
day as I can,’ he said. ‘Nori, this one is for you. You
need a sibling.’ http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/06/too-much-info-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-are-apparently-having-sex-500-times-a-day-5091165/?ito=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Love Seekers, Get In Here; Stephaine Linus Has An Advice For You / DJ Xclusive Lands Himself A New N30M Bentley..check On It / Governorship Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community After He Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.