Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37686 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
mcquin:
[s]

Sincerely guy try working of your emotions "father", you don't have to fight me because I said I don't watch football. At the end you still didn't make sense.

Why not try texting in simple correct English for better COMMUNICATION and devoid of insults and abuses.

I might not have "COMMON SENSE" like you but I know how to communicate so you understand me.

#Blessings Father![/s]
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by mcquin(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=ichidodo post=31383458][/quote]
Try harder Father!

#blessings!
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You have four years to eat humble pie. It will be clear that what has been missing in the polity is will, not brilliance.

Ok...win the elections first

Arrogance and complete disrespect for the law doesn't translate to "Will"
To me Buhari is just and old ogboju riding on the backs of fellow ogbojus, finish!! That's the same way they intend to run this country IF they win.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Sigo86(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?

Aw e take concern ur family name? grin
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Icekyng: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Peppyluv:
Frustrated soul..mtchewwwwwwww

You are bleeding, pls see a doctor
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by alfonso36(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone, Pgej visited kogi state and was sharing dollars to women, and even insulted you with one kind grammar I don't understand.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Of course I'm older than you,her and her mum,I was born in 1954. As a size 10[perfect for me and everyone around me,don't wanna be skinny] I'm fatter than all the women in your family and I know they are all beautiful lol....Keep being a kid everyday creating monikers for e-war. Your hatred for Igbos changes nothing just like that of the Igbos who hate Yorubas changes nothing too. People from different tribes including Igbos support Buhari just as there are Yorubas supporting Jonathan so you tearing yourself up here and attacking Igbos who are supporting GEJ like it's a tribal war only makes you a mad man. Go to Facebook and keep posting random pics,I sometimes upload mine here on my profile so be watchful,you have even posted that of mods who ban your numerous monikers,na you go tire,ask seun,not all those who started nl in 2005 are still here so our time on nl will come and pass. My advise,open a forum " I hate Igbos.com", I swear,you will make money out of it as your likes will be there to vent their anger and frustration.Unlike you,whatever beef I have with the Yorubas ends here and my best friend is a Yoruba girl. Your type will be ready to kill an innocent Igbo man on the street just because of your inborn hatred but it's your life,your business. I'm happy you know my name ,thanks to chino because I blasted him for misbehaving on nl. Someday you will become my biggest fan....hate me all you want,I'm still me and you won't force me to accept your opinion.Hasta la vista baby kiss kiss kiss

*****babawhileyouweregone,some people denied their age and became teenagers overnight,guess they are learning from their mentors lol****

Sai GEJ!!

EbukaFran:

Stop calling her old fool. Perpetual, u are older than her. My sister is an Ugly fat bitcvh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters / Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.