Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making (1991 Views)

Algerian National Team Arrives Uyo For World Cup Qualifier (Photos) / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by rolextoni: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will not talk too much but I believe in this guy's talent EKIGHO EHIOSUN. He deserves to be called up to the national team. Ekigho Ehiosun is a Nigerian football forward who currently plays for Gabala on loan from Gençlerbirliği S.K. in the Azerbaijan Premier League. He has been making great strides and working hard to improve himself. He is strong, energetic, fast, intelligent. He is a scholar when it comes to academics I can tell you that too. I watched him play those days in school games and he won MVP several times.

He was born in warri in Nigeria. Started his career with Delta United before moving to Warri Wolves in 2008. He scored ten goals in 2009-10 to lead the club. One-third of the way through the 2010-11 season Ehiosun was the leading scorer with 7 league goals, including a hat-trick against Sharks F.C.

I strongly believe it's time for him to be called to the national team. Just because he is not seen on popular leagues doesn't mean he is not a good footballer. You all need to watch this guy play. I have seen him play severally and he is indeed a strong, sharp, intelligent footballer.

SOME OF HIS HONOURS
Joint Highest Goal Soccer (8 Goals) 2007/2008 Pro League Season (NFL)
Most Valuable Player (MVP)
2008 Glo/Nfl Super 8 Tournament
Leading Scorer, Warri – Wolves FC 2008/2009 Season
Leading Scorer, Delta United FC 2007/2008 Season
Leading Scorer, Delta United FC 2005/2006

More to come....see below.

I honestly hope this will get to front page.. PLS! PLEASE!! WE NEED TO PROMOTE OUR LOCAL STARS. This star that I know has great potentials. I don't want to rate him with any star but watch him play and you will be convinced.

Continuation of Honours/Achievements

2010/2011 season..SUPER EAGLES: Under Coach S. Siasia At the WAFU cup, Abeokuta 2011..was the Joint top scorer(including d unforgettable stormer winner goal against Ghana in d xtra time).and tournament MVP...Honour: Silver Medalist..Nicknamed: Power Horse,Agility,Iron etc lol

U23: Under coach Augustin Eguavoen,was the team top scorer,including the Hatrick against E.guinea..

2011/2012 season: Samsunspor,Turkish Superlig

Club top scorer with 9 goals and so many assists..

Award: club 3rd best player..
Best foreign Player..
2012/2013 season: Genclerbirligi‎ SK,Turkish Superlig..
Had a not-so-good season due to an acute ankle injury, still was top scorer in extra 4 games for the reserve team including a hattrick..was voted the best outstanding character in the team..

2013/2014 season: Samsunspor,Turkisk 1st lig..
Club 2nd top scorer with‎ 9 goals(including 2 wonder blast against Mersin) and some great assists..
Took the club to the Play Off finals, unfortunately lost the ticket.. Award: club best player..

2014/2015 current season: Gabala SK, Azerbajan Premier Lig..
5 goal, 6 assist so far.. (as at March 2015)..

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/sunmhen.lordly?fref=ts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by rolextoni: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by Emmysteve(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
I was gonna ask where this guy is at the moment. he's indeed a good striker. That goal he scored against Ghana in the Wafu cup is still fresh in my head.
Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by crownprince102: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
@OP..... Call back Ekigho Ehiosun to the NPFL before a super eagle's call up.
Ehiosun is a great striker, one of the homebase Siasia brought to the super eagles but how will you expect a player in Azerbaijan to be called up to the SE.
Though, if he can satisfy(you know what i meant by that) Keshi, he will give him a call as soon as possible but on a normal ground, azerbaijan league is of no class.

1 Like

Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by mikron(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
I know ekhigo is good. But one might want to ask if he is that good why did they loan him out to a backwater league as Azerbaijan?

1 Like

Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by clow(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
rolextoni:
I will not talk too much but I believe in this guy's talent EKIGHO EHIOSUN. He deserves to be called up to the national team. Ekigho Ehiosun is a Nigerian football forward who currently plays for Gabala on loan from Gençlerbirliği S.K. in the Azerbaijan Premier League. He has been making great strides and working hard to improve himself. He is strong, energetic, fast, intelligent. He is a scholar when it comes to academics I can tell you that too. I watched him play those days in school games and he won MVP several times.

He was born in warri in Nigeria. Started his career with Delta United before moving to Warri Wolves in 2008. He scored ten goals in 2009-10 to lead the club. One-third of the way through the 2010-11 season Ehiosun was the leading scorer with 7 league goals, including a hat-trick against Sharks F.C.

I strongly believe it's time for him to be called to the national team. Just because he is not seen on popular leagues doesn't mean he is not a good footballer. You all need to watch this guy play. I have seen him play severally and he is indeed a strong, sharp, intelligent footballer.

SOME OF HIS HONOURS
Joint Highest Goal Soccer (8 Goals) 2007/2008 Pro League Season (NFL)
Most Valuable Player (MVP)
2008 Glo/Nfl Super 8 Tournament
Leading Scorer, Warri – Wolves FC 2008/2009 Season
Leading Scorer, Delta United FC 2007/2008 Season
Leading Scorer, Delta United FC 2005/2006

More to come....see below.

I honestly hope this will get to front page.. PLS! PLEASE!! WE NEED TO PROMOTE OUR LOCAL STARS. This star that I know has great potentials. I don't want to rate him with any star but watch him play and you will be convinced.

Continuation of Honours/Achievements

2010/2011 season..SUPER EAGLES: Under Coach S. Siasia At the WAFU cup, Abeokuta 2011..was the Joint top scorer(including d unforgettable stormer winner goal against Ghana in d xtra time).and tournament MVP...Honour: Silver Medalist..Nicknamed: Power Horse,Agility,Iron etc lol

U23: Under coach Augustin Eguavoen,was the team top scorer,including the Hatrick against E.guinea..

2011/2012 season: Samsunspor,Turkish Superlig

Club top scorer with 9 goals and so many assists..

Award: club 3rd best player..
Best foreign Player..
2012/2013 season: Genclerbirligi‎ SK,Turkish Superlig..
Had a not-so-good season due to an acute ankle injury, still was top scorer in extra 4 games for the reserve team including a hattrick..was voted the best outstanding character in the team..

2013/2014 season: Samsunspor,Turkisk 1st lig..
Club 2nd top scorer with‎ 9 goals(including 2 wonder blast against Mersin) and some great assists..
Took the club to the Play Off finals, unfortunately lost the ticket.. Award: club best player..

2014/2015 current season: Gabala SK, Azerbajan Premier Lig..
5 goal, 6 assist so far.. (as at March 2015)..

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/sunmhen.lordly?fref=ts

God bless you Bro,i have also been wondering where this Dude is,he is indeed an awesome player..
Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by donbenie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rubbish,if he's that good he should be playing in a better league,instead of a 5th rated European League,Azerbaijan Premier league, seriously? and by the way,we need stars in the SE not 'Stars in the Making',the SE is not an exhibition ground for wannabees..

1 Like

Re: Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making by watchindelta(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2015
D guy is gud back in d days with late johnbull but I don't kn of kn. My Class mate bk in warri. Oleh street cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Interesting Football Facts You Don't Know! / Cash Out And Never Lose A Ticket Again Now On Naijabet / Boxer Uses Pretty Lady's Butt As Punch Bag For Training,Pics Go Viral(pics,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.