Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,195 members, 7,864,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pray For My Neighour's Daughter Pls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pray For My Neighour's Daughter Pls (577 Views)

When You Pray For A Hot Smoking Wife (photo) / The Type Of Man All Woman Pray For(pic) / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For My Neighour's Daughter Pls by tycoon14: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please help me pray for my neighbour's daughter. We are on our way to the hospital now. She swallowed Memory Card (8G) and she is singing all the songs on it.We don't know what will happen when she gets to the videos folder? Dont laugh alone share to your friends.,..
Re: Pray For My Neighour's Daughter Pls by vjsmiles: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
just connect a speaker to her mouth and you have started a club angry

(1) (Reply)

Salon Toasting / Missing Wife / Hey Lets All The Mary Jane Men Report Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.