Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Busted: Car Hypnotists Caught In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Car Hypnotists Caught In Port Harcourt (406 Views)

Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment" / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Car Hypnotists Caught In Port Harcourt by impetus: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just got this story from a reader about a gang that were nab at Port Harcourt. Read Story below..

I have always had my doubts about hypnotism…especially the over recycled type always told by persons who fall victim to scam artists who usually promise quick money or riches. I still believe victims of this unfortunate scam fall under the weight of their own greed than any charm but what do I know.

Yesterday, I witnessed a mob almost torch 3 suspects somewhere in Trans-Amadi Port Harcourt, for scamming a young man of his fortune.

As usual many stories abound of what really happened. Some said the robbers pushed the young man out of the car after robbing him of his money, some said the young man after giving them his money regained his consciousness just as they dropped him off and he came after them screaming thieves. Anyways, I will state the story I saw.

There was traffic caused by a large truck trying to enter one of the industrial buildings in the layout. This particular golf car had 5 occupants including the driver. The car stopped and a young man came off from the back seat but instead of walking away, he ran back to the slow moving vehicle and held a guy in the front seat by the collar and was screaming ‘give me my money…thief’. As he continued to draw attention, the driver started panicking and sort a way to escape the slow traffic. Noticing the drama, a man in a jeep blocked the golf with the help of a tricycle. People came and pulled the guy out of the vehicle and after hearing the allegation made by the victim went ahead to grab hold of other passengers in the vehicle. One of the passengers in the back seat took off, while a lady and the driver was caught.

Trust mob na…while ‘general beatings’ was going on, several ‘pressing and squeezing’ was being carried out also. Soon shouts of ‘Unclad them’ rented the air and am sure your evil mind know why…smh. How striping them Unclad relates to this case is really hard to tell but our people say when one turns oneself to jellof rice, children will treat/eat it without respect. Anyways, a police man was handy to stop them from doing just that but not before shooting a few rounds/tear gas in the air to disperse the crowd. With time a police vehicle came and took them away…and you can feel the relief in the thieves because in the hands of the police their chances are really really good… wink

#Say no to all forms of criminality. #LiveAndLetLive
http://9javibes.com/gist/busted-car-hypnotists-caught-in-port-harcourt-photos/

(1) (Reply)

For Only Real Politicians Who Ready To Serve Masses!!! / Black Excellence..........by Moyosore Okeyode / FACT-CHECK: No Firm Evidence APC Is Nigeria’s Face Of “change”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.