Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself (6892 Views)

Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? / Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself by Gistpower(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Want to change your UTME subjects combination before the exam day? Here are the steps to follow to accomplish that.
Re-Print JAMB Registration SLip
During the course of registering for the year 2015 JAMB UTME, some candidates choose subjects that are not relevant to their selected course of study. In order to avoid all forms of problem in the future, such candidates are advised to change their subject combinations to the ones that fit in.
Changing your subject combinations is quite easy that anyone can do it without any ado.
How to Change UTME Subjects.
1. Go to JAMB Registration portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/,
2. Supply your registration scratch card PIN and Serial Number in the Login area,
3. Select ‘Change to Submitted Form’,>>>Read More >>http://gistpower..com/2015/03/how-to-change-jamb-utme-subject.html

Re: How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself by yungEX(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
what about the course of study
Re: How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself by samJ17(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gistpower:
Want to change your UTME subjects combination before the exam day? Here are the steps to follow to accomplish that.
Re-Print JAMB Registration SLip
During the course of registering for the year 2015 JAMB UTME, some candidates choose subjects that are not relevant to their selected course of study. In order to avoid all forms of problem in the future, such candidates are advised to change their subject combinations to the ones that fit in.
Changing your subject combinations is quite easy that anyone can do it without any ado.
How to Change UTME Subjects.
1. Go to JAMB Registration portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/,
2. Supply your registration scratch card PIN and Serial Number in the Login area,
3. Select ‘Change to Submitted Form’,>>>Read More >>http://gistpower..com/2015/03Am pls help,am writing jamb & waec at the same time I registered for jamb am doing linguistics subjects r government, CR's,lit,English now I went to write government today in wace and funny my name wasn't there they said I didn't register government I said is a lie I did,they called waec,checked if my sit number was der for government but it wasn't there then they now brought my details (all my subjects) and I was shocked that Government i was supposed to write was replaced by marketing wat kind of life is this?? I called d person who registered me he said it must hv been a mistake now my question is I hv put government in jamb already and I couldn't and didn't write the government paper again now seeing Government in jamb & no government in waec will it affect my admission It is necessarily to choose ur jamb 4 subjects from ur wace/how-to-change-jamb-utme-subject.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast / 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos / History Of Akure Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.