Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: (3286 Views)

Living Near Busy Roads With Heavy Traffic Raises Blood Pressure / Sleeping Near A Cell Phone: What You Need To Know / Why Living Near A Landfill Can Give You Lung Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Few hours ago, i was contacted by the foremost telecommunications company in Nigeria. They want to set up a Network mast in my compound.
Its a large piece of land and they want to lease it for 5 years.
Could there be any health implication of living really close to a network mast?
I would have jumped at this offer but i am having my reservations so i decided to bring it on here for the more knowledgeable fellows.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by html14java(f): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=28pt]5 years?

Chei... too much money[/size]

The risks, radiations but I cant say precisely. Let the gurus in the house tell us.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by odinese(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just enjoy fast internet.
But if God should send heavy wind,just carry ur house for head dey relocate...
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by jrealkit007: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
icebeatz:
Few hours ago, i was contacted by the foremost telecommunications company in Nigeria. They want to set up a Network mast in my compound.
Its a large piece of land and they want to lease it for 5 years.
Could there be any health implication of living really close to a network mast?
I would have jumped at this offer but i am having my reservations so i decided to bring it on here for the more knowledgeable fellows.
.. ofcourse there are health implications for that but unfortunately am a Lawyer and not a health expert. Anyway, I would not mind if you allow me to draft Lease Agreement for you with humble fee of 5percent. However, research on the health hazards involved before u go into it. God will be your guide. Am Tunde and you can reach me on 07088996276
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
html14java:
[size=28pt]5 years?

Chei... too much money[/size]

The risks, radiations but I cant say precisely. Let the gurus in the house tell us.

the money is cool but money is nothing without sound health.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
jrealkit007:
.. ofcourse there are health implications for that but unfortunately am a Lawyer and not a health expert. Anyway, I would not mind if you allow me to draft Lease Agreement for you with humble fee of 5percent. However, research on the health hazards involved before u go into it. God will be your guide. Am Tunde and you can reach me on 07088996276

Thank you very much sir.
Make i see contract first lool... there can only be a contract if i agree.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
The danger include the collapse of defective masts, noise pollution of the environment caused by generating sets that power base stations, as well as radioactive emissions..

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/menace-of-indiscriminately-mounted-communication-masts/148272/
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by poweredcom(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Oga rush am o...no health implication jare we r africans...notin fit kill us....and u go dey enjoy free electricity from the generator plant na for the mass...tell dem to supply u electricity
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by lufizzkids(f): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
There are definitely implications. While in grad sch , a colleague did a research on this .but I dont know what he found out
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by lufizzkids(f): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
There a definitely implications. While in grad sch , a colleague did a research on this .but I dont know what he found out
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
I rejected the offer.....
Thank you all for your advise.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Olarewajub: 4:49am On Mar 23, 2015
icebeatz:
What health implication made you to reject the offer?
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Olarewajub:
What health implication made you to reject the offer?

None... just wanna be on the safe side of caution.
Re: What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: by Nastydroid(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
icebeatz:
nice,health over wealth

(1) (Reply)

Any Urologist On Private Practice In Port Harcourt? / Ladies,wondered why ur vgina smells? lets discuss in here. / How To Prevent Sperm Leakages After Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.