Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (18925 Views)

Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by tzoracle: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Eluwilussit(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
buhari did it and his supportters hailed him for fodging certificate, I feel Buhari shld be used as a scapegoat for people to learn no to try dis. He shld be stripped of all his entitlement and sent to jail.

Thanks for saving me time.

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by gemiclem(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Eluwilussit(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Its just the beginning of change for Nigeria

Expect more

Apc......................Change!

Is Buhari gonna send himself to jail? What type of yeye change are you talking about? Oluwole change? grin

10 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Emodeee: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Some people no get sense sha. Hw does this concern apc? undecided
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Eluwilussit(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2015
She should remind them of Buhari. There's nothing the police or anybody can do about it. If it is ok for Buhari to forge and go free, why can't she do the same? After all, what's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Adyrin(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Go to court and cite Bullhari as case study, you'd win the case Ms!
And if you don't, that would make dem disqualify Bullhari too!
Jona will win without opposition and will make you PA to court cases!

Politics is a game of mature minds.....

#dare2try!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Adyrin(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2015
because Bullhari is d great grand master of Forgery now!
Emodeee:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Adyrin(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2015
He's sooooooooo on point!

7Odeku for him dis weekend I swear gan!
Eluwilussit:

Thanks for saving me time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by paBuhari(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Boc4real:
In Buhari's step grin
This is why Nijeriyans must not vote for me. I regret joining the presidential race. Tunder fire Tinubu. angry

10 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by baralatie(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
If APC can decide to vote for buhari without a certificate, who am I to condemn her undecided undecided

Which is the greater crime? A president that forged WAEC certificate and an ordinary secretary that only forged a diploma undecided undecided

Not forgetting the "oluwole" chairman, emperor Tinubu (the Corruption in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) who greedily went ahead to forge the certificate of University of Toronto Canada
wow!
lmao!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Eluwilussit(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Adyrin:
He's sooooooooo on point!

7Odeku for him dis weekend I swear gan!

Make it 14 please. Another 7 from me. grin grin grin. How the weekend go be now? Hope you enjoy it. Stay blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2015
This too shall pass! And business will continue as usual.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by mayibuye: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Lexusgs430: 1:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Another Toronto !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by nortcentrallord(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2015
ccaramel:
"Ms. Animan was investigated following noticeable poor work output".
It took 20 years to notice poor work output shocked

20 years or 100 years, what is wrong is wrong.
It takes many years to catch some armed robbers and kidnappers in Nigeria yet some times they still meet jungle justice.
It's not how long but why should it be done
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by nortcentrallord(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Emodeee:

In the depth of your heart, you know. The worst lie is that which one tells his or herself.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17am On Mar 07, 2015
ROSYL:
This too shall pass! And business will continue as usual.
What business?
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by myramiliassi: 3:11am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by freezyprinzy(m): 4:04am On Mar 07, 2015
not surprised d oga that's supposed 2 fire her is probably hitting d punny lyk dier z no 2morrow lipsrsealed
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by gabinogem(m): 4:11am On Mar 07, 2015
tola9ja:
SWEEP PDP OUT OF NIGERIA BROOM BROOM BROOM
village pattern of expressing anger depicting in the pic.... it reminds me of nollywood drama.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by akigbemaru: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2015
after 20 years.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by 9jatatafo(m): 4:24am On Mar 07, 2015
There are so many issues of forged certificates everywhere. If proper investigation is carried out, you will see that most top guns in this country operates or operated with FAKE certificates. We have suddenly forgotten about a one time senate president with Toronto certificate. What about the WASC Certificate of our brother, who could not tender it for us to see or present to INEC as evidence. Kettle should not call pot black as so many are guilty of this sin. Know of a whole Dean of Student Affairs of a federal university with forged certificates. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is very kwarupt fa.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by micrep3030(m): 4:42am On Mar 07, 2015
The lady sud not be punish cos buhari is not too

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by ican2020: 5:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Questionable certificate everywhere.
I can authoritatively say that over 50 percent certificate of workers in Federal, States and Local Governments areas are fake.
Politicians are not left out, we all know that Papa Buhari does not have WACE certificate period, Tinubu's own is questionable

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Billygee2u: 5:25am On Mar 07, 2015
have APC any right to condemn this woman ?
APC ,will avoid this thread lie EBOLA

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by uboma(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Some men and women on the Federal Civil Service lacks the skills and expertise as required by their JD. Some don't even know their JD. It is only there that you will find Civil Servants who can't operate a Computer, print out a document etc. Sometime ago, I offered to assist someone who couldn't print out a document while I was waiting to get feedback for a request I submitted earlier in one of the Ministries . You will also see men and women who come late to work and close earlier. Some of them sleeps while on duty. Submit a request there and you will be forced to leave your own office at least once every week to go do follow-up and check the status of your request. Most times, your request gets missing in one of the offices and you will made to submit a fresh one. Following up a request can even take months. It is also at the Civil Service that you will hear they don't have stationary and other working materials. Some go there just to count hours and gossip before heading back home. The list is endless.

And we have qualified men and women who roam the streets every day in search of jobs. Getting jobs in the Civil Service for these set is hard, simply because they do not have god-fathers to facilitate their entry. What a country we live in.

The Federal Civil Service should be overhauled. Non-performing staff should be shown the exit door and same goes for those with forged certificates, no matter who is discovered.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by igbeke: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2015
This woman should be proactive by being the first to head to court. She should sue for defamation of character.
If asked whether she truly forged the Cert, she should admit.
If asked why, she should simply tell the Court that is an APC Card Carrier.
This will make a good case. She will end up scoring a very high political point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Senate Swears In Victor Umeh As Anambra Central Senator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.