Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy (738 Views)

How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away / Only For Genuine Visa Agents Who Can Get Shengen Visa For A Client / Getting Student Visa To Filand Is Wat Will Derived Joy In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy by wajollink(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2009
EH, U CAN STILL GRAB UR FREE ADMISSION TO SWEDEN AS LONG AS YOU HAVE WAEC OR NECO RESULT AND WITH TRANSCRIPT FOR THE MASTERS .IF ONLY YOU WANT AND YOU CAN GET INTO THE HABIT OF BELIEVING WAJOL LINK VENTURES.WE ARE BORN TO DO THIS
Re: We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2009
Really? You were born with a magic wand in your hand, huh?

Where is your office?
What's your landline number?
What's your dedicated (not Yahoo!) email?

Trying to cheat your fellow Nigerians, just because some may be desperate to travel, is disgraceful.
Re: We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy by chyk91(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ siena]
guy i dey feel u, just dey help me tell dem abeg.
Re: We Are Born To Do This And Tha Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy by IykeD(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
Born to Cheat lol Good one!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Studying In The Usa, Uk , Canada And Europe / Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: / Study And Live In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.