Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

10 Reasons Why Jonathan Should Be Dismissed As The Class Captain - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Reasons Why Jonathan Should Be Dismissed As The Class Captain (663 Views)

When The Class Rep Writes Ur Name In D Noise Makers List And Its Not Used. (pic) / When Your Junior Brother Is Contesting For The Post Of Class Captain / Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Jonathan Should Be Dismissed As The Class Captain by Destiny4fame(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2015
TEACHER:
Jonathan
2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you for the Election date?. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy
weh de sit by d door.
Make you sendam out, d
problem go solve be dat.
TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?
PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.
BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in)
Ankle, Don't agree sir. They'll always pail. Dismiss
them. The answer is 10.
TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's stillthe class captain.
BUHARI:
1. He never speak the truth.
2. He is wicket.
3. He never ware shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our
monthly kwantributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.
TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a
leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?
MANY:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir.
Patience: Deriz God oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And Shekau; Who Lie Pass? / The Lord's Prayer / Two Blind Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.