Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Optimum And Cheap Web Designs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Optimum And Cheap Web Designs (341 Views)

How To Manage Your Worker For Optimum Performance / How & Where Can One Access Easy And Cheap Loan . / Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optimum And Cheap Web Designs by Betboss(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Good morning guys...

Whichever way you look at it having a website connects your business to a wider prospective viewers or clients. You never can tell until you take your business online.

This is the trend for most businesses, taking their business online to connect to customers easier.

Well, enough of explaining, I want to use this medium to encourage all interested to take advantage of this opportunity I offering to fellow Nigerians to get a well designed website or blog for a very reasonable price .

* Basic Website: N15000 {max. 7 pages + free domain + 1year hosting} within 1week.

* Standard Website: N30000 {max. 16 pages + free domain + 1year hosting} within 2weeks.

*Advanced Website: N55000 {max. 27 pages + free domain + 1year hosting + MYSQL Database}within 1month.

My coding and design is very clean , I code in php , html, and light JavaScript for guest friendly website.

You also have the privilege to pay after confirming that the design you requested meets your stipulated design.

So why not go ahead and make your request.

Looking forward to working with you.

visit: www.rim.reapfast.com
or follow the like in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Brand Ur Corporate Image Wit D 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!! / FG Designates Airports To Maximise Air Cargo Potentials – FAAN MD / Mobile Technologies Business Opportunities Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.