Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. (20917 Views)

Lagos Conductors Bus Stop Name / Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria / Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
You forgot the main one

Their thick, coarse voice.
The way they pronounce names wrongly

• Agege----Aege
• Oshodi----Oshod
• Berger----Bajar
• Egbeda----gbeda

Eko ni baje ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by gbenga007(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
ceeSleek:
*4*

THEY'RE CO-ORDINATED:

Yes, Lagos conductors are very co-ordinated, they do thing serially. A Lagos conductor can never start collecting money randomly or from the back. He'll always be like... '' ejoo owo siwaju '' meaning (money 4 front), he will always collect line by line ooo. And you can never cheat them ooo. They'll catch you... This i think is a unique feature.

**More rolling, you can add yours oo**

@bolded. It is 'niwaju'
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by iamtewwy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
L0l just this m0rning while c0ming t0 wrk a c0nduct0r was fighting a passenger because 0ff #10 naira cheesy and d driver went hell 0n him!! d driver naw started explaining t0 0ther passenger like " na so him dey du dey fyt fyt with all d passenger since morning! Lol and right there d driver sacked him and pay him off grin i luv them th0 smiley eko oni baje
0 cheesy
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by CoCoLav(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some of them are actually very nice. I met one of them at Obalende and didn't know where to get a bus to my destination. He left his bus where he was calling for passengers and went ahead to try and show me the park where I could get a bus going to my destination. He was running ahead of me and I couldn't keep up. Turned out buses were scarce and they were struggling for the bus so he made the conductor of that bus reserve a seat for me. That made me change my opinion of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Adeyinka12(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chai ! Can't stop laughing calling aege instead of agege
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by blacq2009(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ

Who cares if Maame Water endorses him?
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by isan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
I always enjoy d ride when conductor and passenger are fighting grin
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by gentleaccess: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
anytime anyday, they are ever fun especially for the inquisitive mind. Imagine ikorodu na kodu oo. You go wait for oshod ta ya

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by walemoney007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
aro baggar
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Mancity26(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
....and we keep sailing...make i capito sha...infact make i bru for one corner
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by isan(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mancity26:

....and we keep sailing...make i capito sha...infact make i bru for one corner
u will surely drown one day ALORA SUCKS grin
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by simplyaroy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ

Stop this nonsense immediately. Stop using the name of an apolitical organization you do not belong to, to advance your candidate.

If you intend to counter that you're a member, you should save it because if you were, you'd know it frowns on partisanship and its apolitical. Blyat!!!
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by debque(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
And the way they call places together....u go hear

Ketu ojota mile12 koodu ooo(ikorodu)
or
pangoof(palm groove) onipanu yaba.....if u no sabi Yoruba wella, na confusion go b ya second name..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by deuce7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
CoCoLav:
Some of them are actually very nice. I met one of them at Obalende and didn't know where to get a bus to my destination. He left his bus where he was calling for passengers and went ahead to try and show me the park where I could get a bus going to my destination. He was running ahead of me and I couldn't keep up. Turned out buses were scarce and they were struggling for the bus so he made the conductor of that bus reserve a seat for me. That made me change my opinion of them.
#classic
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by marcusagrippa(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
Go back to your village, Okoro.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Abumadea: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
You probably don't live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by kadree(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
D governor of Central bank must b so proud of dem wit d way dey neatly arrange monies collected.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
chrisviral:
but op why you no arrange ya update well, e just be like wetin conductor compose.

You be conductor?
no bro i'm not, and you?
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
nwachinemelu:
Guy u talking from 10yrs experience! Am haPpy for u because u r now a driver,,,u have moved from CHANGE #apc,conductor# to TRANSFORMATION #pdp,driver #
udooo!
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Ikegift4real(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
merieam16:
guess ure frm sambisa abi undecided

sambiza Nne gi. san fransisco.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
mytime24:
Op nA conductor
no babe.. I'm not. But, i can conduct your affairs.. nicepics.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by chrisviral(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
ceeSleek:
no bro i'm not, and you?

Lmao grin obviously I'm not.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
gbenga007:

@bolded. It is 'niwaju'
thanks bro.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Lmao grin obviously I'm not.
hehehe...
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by mytime24(f): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
ceeSleek:
no babe.. I'm not. But, i can conduct your affairs.. nicepics.
wich affairs wen am nt d driver smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by ceeSleek(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
mytime24:
wich affairs wen am nt d driver smiley
no, your personal affairs.
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by agrovick(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jarus:
If you don't enter a bus because of their "no change o" chanting, you will sleep at the bus stop. Because everyone will say that. Just enter and after much shout, they will sort you out eventually.
Hi Mr Jarus, kindly check your mail sir. I sent you a mail
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by Mancity26(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
isan:
isan:
isan:
is dat d best u can say?
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by SisiNini(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
*Enter with your change to avoid force marriage ooo...

*Enter with your change, I pay for 3, I pay for 4... I no wan hear ooo...
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by WINDSOW(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Lagosians hate buhari.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
U still dey confra U no go comot
Sealord ko,riverlord ni. Rubbish!!!
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by yeahryt(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Isokay
Re: Lagos Conductors And Their Uniqueness. by kuuljay(m): 5:39am On Mar 08, 2015
sometimes ago I was to get a bus going to mile 2 orile,i stood there for hours because all I kept hearing from conductors was ma..olee!!! ma..olee!!! suddenly two conductors came and started dragging over my bag,the guy that won took my bag and pushed me into the bus before even asking me where I was going.inshort I was in the wrong bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol / Fairly Used Chicken For Sale.... Xmas Promo Is Here: / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.