Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant (1108 Views)

Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by Ogunsuns: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pkx-GBp_OK4/VPrGLr9pscI/AAAAAAAAA_U/_Qwq3xCXe1w/s1600/san.png[/img]
More celebrities are still reacting to the recent Twitter quarrel between two ex-label mates and music acts, Wizkid and Skales....

The stars both had a go at each other on Monday February 23, 2015 and it was quite explosive.
Since the incidence, musicians like Jaywon, Tha Suspect have given their thoughts on the squabble and the latest act to speak on the issue is Difference Entertainment star, Sean Tizzle....

Speaking exclusively with NET, Sean Tizzle said: ‘For me, I think everybody has their opinion and they are entitled to express it whichever way they want. Different people with different styles of doing stuffs, I don’t know why or what happened and I really don’t want to talk about it, but left to me I’ll rather see the person face to face and talk about it, not going online to rant, but then again, it could be some kind of publicity stunt.’

When asked who his favourite among both acts is, Sean, while laughing, said: ‘Everybody in the industry is my guy as long as it’s about good music, because it’s not easy for anyone to go into the studio and record a song, if it’s easy everybody should be a musician, and I’m not in the position to judge if a song is good or not, so I love everyone.’...
http://..com/2015/03/sean-tizzle-speaks-on-skales-and-wizkid.html
Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by vjsmiles: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
abeg pass me my gun angry make i scatter him tendons angry

Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by mabeni(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
na dem sabi!
Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by SuperSuave(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Omolope carry go! It was publicity stunt.
Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by djeezy(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Mature dudes settle issues the right way, not going to rant on twitter. Well lemme just believe it's a publicity stunt. Nonsense, who cares? undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant by Ogunsuns: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
abeg pass me my gun angry make i scatter him tendons angry
na ur eye dey see all tins hip eye grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Woman Who Is The First Nigerian On The North Pole / Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Body On Display In A Swimsuit… (see Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Plays And Kisses A Dolphin In This Cool Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.