Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 (2603 Views)

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
odumakin has been bought like others, barcanista, oyedepo, CAN, etc, TAN etc OPC, MASSOB etc

Re: Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 by Charlotte15: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Eyin baba e lo sempe....no one is in bondage. We are voting for freedom from ineptitude and and wastage. We are tired of the PDP... And we are voting them out by the special Grace of God. E ma ta ojo iwaju awon omo yin..
Re: Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 by itetemi: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
durosegun:
I find it difficult throwing jabs at elders but when I see the likes of Pa Fasheun and co among the elders, I quickly put on my gloves. The opinions hold by these so called 'self appraised' Yoruba elders clearly do not represent the opinions of the entire Yoruba nation. In history, the Yoruba people have never been known to be anybody's stooge even though we cherish and respect the opinions of our elders. In this volatile period, I believe it will be wise if these people can just let us be and make our own decisions.
They also acknowledge that this administration has failed, the only reason why they claimed to be supporting this administration is the hope that report of the national confab will be implemented, and this is not even a certainty.

bros, did you say opinion of entire Yoruba nation.

for where, even they can not speak for their family, not to mention street.

I bet you a lot of them are not even regarded in their ward.clowns
Re: Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 by nationwide1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
No human being dead or alive can hijack the intelligence and sophistication of the Yoruba people. Ask OBJ.

I knew that at the right time, the true Yoruba sons and daughters will speak.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Anybody that does not this jihadist movement called APC is labeled as "hungry and bad". Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES: Nigeria’s 2015 Provisional Election Results / Buhari Orders Speedy Action On Re-establishment Nigeria Airways / From Grass To Grace: The Story Of Onisan Of Isan Ekiti Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.