Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. (7283 Views)

We Export Cashew Nuts/cocoa In Large Quantity / EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please share your Ideas.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Someone should say something please.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Sorry sadly i have no knowledge in Agriculture other than being a Programmer however i am interested in Agriculture as it solves important issues, so i will following this topic, because the thought occurred to me, How do farmers export to foreign nations and get paid because during my stay in Mauritius the farmers were the rich ones who exported products to other nations. so i will be monitoring this topic.

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by ichidodo: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Trying to start sesame seed cultivation hoping for a harvest of one tonne.....any information regarding agric exports will be well appreciated.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by castruccio(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Agricexpert:
Please share your Ideas.

Hello... sorry i saw this late but i thkink the little information i will share here may be help ful

Exportation of your agro produce is not difficult at all. I will say all you may need to know as time goes on is the export language but that is not a problem.

What I am about to say here does not need you to register with NEPC or having a company with CAC registration

All you need to do is to register with AMEN Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria. Why will you do this? This is because some agro commodities may need little processing, so you will have access to their machinery to process your agro commodities.

Another fact why you should register is, in the case of nafdac and son number, you can get that easily through them.

Please note that to register with AMEN is so easy and cheap as they will welcome you.

Then what you must have to do is to look for buyers. (I am going to satisfy this area soon.... watch out for afiaafrika.com and afiaafrika.com.ng cool) buyers for your agro commodities are not difficult to find with the use of gthe internet. Infact I have a collection of african restaurants and other industries in UK and the U.S. if you them please give your email address.

Then you can also use the internet as a leverage to get buyers abroad.

Hope this answers your questions, if it does'nt then ask me any questions,

N.B- if you are a farmer, please watch out for afiaafrika.com.ng while exporters and food processors should watch out for afiaafrika.com

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
pcguru1:
Sorry sadly i have no knowledge in Agriculture other than being a Programmer however i am interested in Agriculture as it solves important issues, so i will following this topic, because the thought occurred to me, How do farmers export to foreign nations and get paid because during my stay in Mauritius the farmers were the rich ones who exported products to other nations. so i will be monitoring this topic.
U are highly welcomed. If farmer's can really export their agro-product, things will be better.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
castruccio:

Hello... sorry i saw this late but i thkink the little information i will share here may be help ful

Exportation of your agro produce is not difficult at all. I will say all you may need to know as time goes on is the export language but that is not a problem.

What I am about to say here does not need you to register with NEPC or having a company with CAC registration

All you need to do is to register with AMEN Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria. Why will you do this? This is because some agro commodities may need little processing, so you will have access to their machinery to process your agro commodities.

Another fact why you should register is, in the case of nafdac and son number, you can get that easily through them.

Please note that to register with AMEN is so easy and cheap as they will welcome you.

Then what you must have to do is to look for buyers. (I am going to satisfy this area soon.... watch out for afiaafrika.com and afiaafrika.com.ng cool) buyers for your agro commodities are not difficult to find with the use of gthe internet. Infact I have a collection of african restaurants and other industries in UK and the U.S. if you them please give your email address.

N.B- if you are a farmer, please watch out for afiaafrika.com.ng while exporters and food processors should watch out for afiaafrika.com

Thanks
Tnk u so much for your insight. God bless U sir.

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by castruccio(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Agricexpert:

Tnk u so much for your insight. God bless U sir.

You are very much welcome anytime
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by bunmita: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks

How do i get registered with AMEN pls.

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
ichidodo:
Trying to start sesame seed cultivation hoping for a harvest of one tonne.....any information regarding agric exports will be well appreciated.
Nice One bro.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by dav8id(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks

well.said i join AMEN last week...

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by dav8id(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
bunmita:

How do i get registered with AMEN pls.

visit there site here http://www.amenmicro.org/ you will get every details you need to know...i join them last week
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by feminineA: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks

@ castruccio Here is my email address (bunmi4real08@yahoo.com) please send me the collection of contacts in the uk and US. God bless

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by AreaFada2: 3:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Nice one. Contacts home & abroad needed too.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Marysola: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Marysola: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Will be glad to have contacts too: maypenielworld14@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by mountmos(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2015
I'm seriously interested in starting exporting of agroproducts lk cocoa, cashew and co
more insight please

adegokemose@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by DICON2: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Will be glad to have the contacts....horllamy@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by rareman(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
@castruccio please I need the contacts chukwudumifeanyi@gmail.com. Am having issue with joining AMEN as a group, any help from you

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by dragon2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's all about demand and supply I guess.
The internet is a good start. First you need a general overview.
Check this site for imports of agric produce by nations.
www.indexmundi.com/agriculture/?commodity=soybean-oil&graph=imports

Each nation differs based on policy,tax,duty e.t.c.
For example the picture below shows soybeans demand by country. Pic a country with nationals here or hunt the web for manufacturing companies there that consume soybeans in large amounts. make sure you produce is high quality and offer a price that will let you break into the market. Contact the company by email and discuss business.
Target countries with high value exchange rates and minimum wage,find out how much their locals pay to buy the goods and offer a good price.
Get to understand our export policies my mixing up with an exporter.

China imports most of it's soybeans from the U.S., which has a high minimum wage,so you can see Nigeria's comparative advantage of the weak naira.

That's the much I can say,it's not my field but I will soon have to feel my way through cause I intend to go that way,that's why I took note of you thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by castruccio(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
rareman:
@castruccio please I need the contacts chukwudumifeanyi@gmail.com. Am having issue with joining AMEN as a group, any help from you

I just sent it now.... Did you go to their office? where is your location? They are very freindly
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by justayo: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls am interested in the contacts of buyers too.my mail is justayo08@yahoo.com.Also I nid AMEN contact in ibadan

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by boluwajokosegun: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls send contacts to me , eesteeresources@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by rareman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
castruccio:

I just sent it now.... Did you go to their office? where is your location? They are very freindly

Thanks I got your mail, though I couldn't open it on my phone.
Yes Amen guys are very friendly to be honest, they offered us many informations, but I just got to know they don't recognise group registration which is what we wanted to do.
I stay maryland and we have been to their office at ikorodu road
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 5:00am On Mar 18, 2015
dav8id:

visit there site here http://www.amenmicro.org/ you will get every details you need to know...i join them last week
God bless thee fr the info.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agricexpert(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
dav8id:

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by OLAMIMO12(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks
Thank u bros. my email: olakabeer@gmail.com.
waiting for nice tips
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice thread..
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Austin234(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Am interested on the info. Here is my contact: chidi.agbawo@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by chikkay200: 12:31am On May 12, 2015
Hi, I'm interested in getting UK contacts who buy food items. Would really appreciate your help. my email frankchy2000@gmail.com

Many thanks

Frank
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 12, 2015
please am in need of the contacts. My email is oladipupoibrahimoia@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by moao(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
Pls am interested in the US buyer contact .segxycool01@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Flags Off Cbn's Anchor Borrowers Programme (photos) / The Making Of Our Earthen Fish Pond ( Pics, Videos) / Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.