Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many (17598 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / #bh: Bomb Blast In A Market Killing 50 And Injured 52 / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by jkendy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
One question I always ask is..........

Why is Shekau delighted in sending these brainwashed abokis to their early graves but he's running away from death himself?

When will these guyx understand this simple irony of life and stop dancing to the evil tunes of Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by OasisT: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
IamHumility:
Second to comment.

GOd help us

It is a sign that the military is winning the war. The more you bombard them in the forests and other hide outs , they will resort to suicide bombings to divert attention . What I expect our intelligent officers to do is just to monitor in and out of the major towns in the north East region of the country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
The Military must carry on in its strategy of retaking back territories. Let us also try to capture Shekau without looking back.

This reaction from Boko Haram was expected.

We shall overcome
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Situation001(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
tobtap:
HMMMMM....WE NEED TO KILL ALL DOS TERRORISTS....AND I DONT THINK THIS CLUELESS GOVERNMENT CAN DO IT
My guy... This clueless government is behind all these bombings...

where did shepopotamus sorry mama piss get the bombs she used in disrupting APC campaign rally in her hometown.. embarassed embarassed

I smell foul play..
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Chosen1Je: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Today Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by REAL64: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
PDP ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM ACCORDING TO LATE AZAZI, TO COVER UP THEY KILLED HIM

1 Like

Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
But boko-haram stil remain?
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Samirana360(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
ribbit:
so, is Buhari the one commanding the armed forces or what exactly do you Buhari to do?..
If the sultans couldn't anything, what do expect Buhari to do? Wear amour and go to sambisa?
Just tell his boys 2 stop bombing
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by ribbit: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Samirana360:

Just tell his boys 2 stop bombing
samarana, stop bombing.
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by charlycharles(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
babasanti:

No 1 He-diot on nairaland, no sense at all
HE IS RIGHT...
WHAT DO U KNOW FOOL
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
I rest my case

Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by ignis: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
How long will this last?
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by 2kris(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
januzaj:
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you
are. Did I
ask you of the
month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female student) You
Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Sir no e me start d problem. Na
Jega, dat
boy weh de sit by d
door. Make you send am out, d
problem go
solve be dat.
TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to
dull
students like Jonathan and
you?
PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class,
Sir.
BUHARI: (Raises hand and cuts in)
Don't agree sir. They'll always fail.
Dismiss
them. The answer is
TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10
reasons why
Jonathan should be
dismissed, first. Remember he's
still the
class captain.
BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He sees nothing wrong in stealing
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this
classroom,
that's why we can't
read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class
is in
trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box
we keep
our monthly
contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. He Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad
qualities of
a leader. So I will
give you the chance to choose
another class
captain before the
end of March.
clap for ur selfcheesy
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Let the military onslaught continuee

Boko Haram are clearly resorting to desperate measures
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Blitz888(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
bright007:
Buhari......call your boys to order

Grow up fast so that you'll start being responsible for your infantile and reckless comments..
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Atlanta2015(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
So people still dey medugry
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by treasuremi1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Its a shame that lives are not valued anymore in this country. The number of lives lost to terrorism is increasing and we don't give a damn anymore. aljazeera reported that about 51 were killed by Boko Haram and here its reported that just 10. We don't value lives and its very disturbing
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by bright007(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blitz888:
Grow up fast so that you'll start being responsible for your infantile and reckless comments..

thunder fire you for quoting me
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Armourd personel carrier, APC bent on destroying every life in Nigeria. Ok nah!
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
januzaj:
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
are. Did I
ask you of the
Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Jega, dat
boy weh de sit by d
problem go
solve be dat.
TEACHER:
dull
you?
PATIENCE :
Sir.
Dismiss
them. The answer is
TEACHER:
reasons why
Jonathan should be
still the
class captain.
BUHARI:
2. He is wicked.
4. He cheats.
classroom,
that's why we can't
read when it is dark.
is in
trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
we keep
our monthly
contributions.

TEACHER:
qualities of
a leader. So I will
another class
captain before the
end of March.
that iz a brillant creativity.
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by charlesditro: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
At least 10 persons are feared killed in a bomb explosion from a suicide bomber riding in a Keke Napep in Maiduguri.
The explosion, which occurred at a crowded commercial area in Maiduguri, went off about an hour ago.
Witnesses said many people were affected.
The suicide bomber tried to enter Baga fish market motor park, residents said.

A top security officer, who requested not to be named because he is not authorised to speak to the media, confirmed this to PREMIUM TIMES.

“About ten persons were confirmed killed so far but the blast was massive”, said the security officer. “We are still taking count of casualties.”

The police in Maiduguri could not be reached at this time to comment for this story.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178093-breaking-suicide-bomber-strikes-in-maiduguri-market-kills-many.html
how can someone like a thing like this.
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by sambisa5: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2015
januzaj:
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
are. Did I
ask you of the
Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Jega, dat
boy weh de sit by d
problem go
solve be dat.
TEACHER:
dull
you?
PATIENCE :
Sir.
Dismiss
them. The answer is
TEACHER:
reasons why
Jonathan should be
still the
class captain.
BUHARI:
2. He is wicked.
4. He cheats.
classroom,
that's why we can't
read when it is dark.
is in
trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
we keep
our monthly
contributions.

TEACHER:
qualities of
a leader. So I will
another class
captain before the
end of March.
ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by Blitz888(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
bright007:

thunder fire you for quoting me
yet another infantile vituperation... Get a life.
#peace
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by bright007(f): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blitz888:
yet another infantile vituperation... Get a life.
#peace
....ignores the scumbag
Re: Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many by simdam500(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.