Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? (826 Views)

PROMO !!! PRODUCE A HIGH QUALITY TRACK + FREE ONLINE PROMOTION FIR N8,000 / Looking For A Dj In Osun Who can Produce A Song For 2k for me everymonth / How To Produce A Fantastic Radio Programe/drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by bsanya(f): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2009
Please I need yor advice. Am talented and gifted in music aspect and anytime I lead Praise and Worship in church people testify of God's gift upon my life. Should I go into the production of an album or what is your view. I've sang in churches like RCCG AND FGC
Re: Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by tosinaded(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
Are u serious?
I attentd Fgc o,am interested in u already!
I think u shld produce a single first b4 an album!
And wen u do that,upload it everywhere possible including nairaland! So peeps can hear u.
Make sure its a hit kinda song ok!
All d best
Re: Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by Shaz(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2009
Erm. . it's good you've got a talent which you are ready to put to use . .
but there are a few things to consider. .

The main thing is the Market . . you need material that can buy the market over. . like an Xtra factor that makes your album more commercially acceptable when compared to the normal standard of gospel songs. That's something Midnight Crew as targeted well so far.

Then, are you actually ready to go into the whole music biz. . It might be gospel but all the same, it involves the whole rudiments and all the hassles. . If you are ready, then. .you can go ahead.

But like the poster above said, start with a quality single first, watch how everything goes, then decide!

Good luck.smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by Shaz(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
By the way, I'm moving this to the [b]MUSIC BUSINESS SECTION.
Re: Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by bsanya(f): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
for those that responded i appreciate you but i need more advice please,
Re: Should I Produce A Cassette Or Not? by Shaz(f): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Erm. . on what exactly?

I was thinking along your lines (the album thing) some 3-4 years ago. . The tracks were STANDARD, no doubt about that . . But the thing for me was: How on earth was I going to combine Medicine and showbiz together. . sounds absurd. . So, I had to pick one, innit?

Just search your search thoroughly. . If you got what it takes and a reliable marketer/promoter . . then, there you go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Like My Facebook Page / Event And Artist Manager Needed Urgently / New Life Music Is Searching For 10 Most Talented!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.