Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) (22052 Views)

The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / 200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos) / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by kraftykc(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]People should stop celebrating this craps, they are not God.

These silly things doesn't make sense to me. undecided[/size]

Kai...bro...you have been brainwashed. This is culture, urs and mine, so show some respect.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by LewisO: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
kraftykc:

Kai...bro...you have been brainwashed. This is culture, urs and mine, so show some respect.
[size=15pt]It's you that your brain is shut-down. Do u close your eyes when i typed ""Me" so am not talking for u either. undecided

Show respect to who? gods? undecided am not serving them to show any respect to them. undecided

And does my post look disrespectful? undecided

Please say something sensible. undecided[/size]
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by Sexysola(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by onyeguy: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin cheesy

Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by taha24: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
LEXYCOM:
We xtains still has a long of way to go.....the gosple of Jesus Christ has to be preached to dis people.....
u dt want to preach to sm-one are u in christ.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by leoebhos(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

I was about to say sorry, when I saw the last sentence. I think I'll keep it to myself.
I was right, you no get sense.

U get?
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by kraftykc(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]It's you that your brain is shut-down. Do u close your eyes when i typed ""Me" so am not talking for u either. undecided

Show respect to who? gods? undecided am not serving them to show any respect to them. undecided

And does my post look disrespectful? undecided

Please say something sensible. undecided[/size]

Dude, I didn't mean to insult you by saying that you had been brainwashed but I can see how you can misconstrue my gist.

However when I asked you to show some respect for YOUR culture I intended to awaken a little pride for your own identity in you but if you are content with being a foot mat to western ideologies that indeed is your business.

FYI don't come online to shout like a Arrow expecting results with that sorta attitude. Grow some maturity.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by LewisO: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
kraftykc:

[s] Dude, I didn't mean to insult you by saying that you had been brainwashed but I can see how you can misconstrue my gist.

However when I asked you to show some respect for YOUR culture I intended to awaken a little pride for your own identity in you but if you are content with being a foot mat to western ideologies that indeed is your business.

FYI don't come online to shout like a Arrow expecting results with that sorta attitude. Grow some maturity.[/s]

[size=15pt] What is this one typing? undecided

Do u read your post before quoting me at the first? No!

So u are saying u didn't mean to insult but u called yourself a brainwash, i can see u are having much pain in the as$, and am not in here to indulge in all kinds of nonsense with a densely like u.

*Envy ness at it's peak*

I don't know how my post affect u.

Now swerve out! angry[/size]
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by steppin: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
leoebhos:

U get?
Mumu, U get?
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by kraftykc(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] What is this one typing? undecided

Do u read your post before quoting me at the first? No!

So u are saying u didn't mean to insult but u called yourself a brainwash, i can see u are [i][/i]having much pain in the as$, and [s][/s]am not in here to indulge in all kinds of nonsense with a densely like u.

*Envy ness at it's peak*

I don't know how my post affect u.

Now swerve out! angry[/size]

*Did
*No such thing as "a brainwash"
*Wrong use of expression "a pain in the ass"
*I am*
*A densely what?? Statement is incomplete there.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by LewisO: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
kraftykc:

*Did
*No such thing as "a brainwash"
*Wrong use of expression "a pain in the ass"
*I am*
*A densely what?? Statement is incomplete there.
[size=15pt]You are hurt? Sorry! [/size]
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by kraftykc(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]You are hurt? Sorry! [/size]

At last, proper grammar. Cheers to you, Samuel Johnson.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by LewisO: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
kraftykc:

At last, proper grammar. Cheers to you, Samuel Johnson.
[size=15pt]I knew u won't deduce to it because it hurt. grin

U just showed u don't know anything about the world English, seems your culture had taken over u. undecided[/size]
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by canjuice: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Igbo Kwenu
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by kraftykc(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]I knew u won't deduce to it because it hurt. grin

U just showed u don't know anything about the world English, seems your culture had taken over u. undecided[/size]

I won't "deduce" to it? What kind of ... Guy I think you should really go back to school, the fact that you have such confidence speaking in this way and you think you are insulting me has me worried. I sincerely apologize for whatever I have said to annoy you.
Re: Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) by Seawhy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP, you reminded me about yesterday when ODO was ODO in Okwe village,
and the likes of late Ozo oji, obudiasa, Jeremiah, Ozo Okwuejinelo etc.
May their soul rest in peace.
Culture is sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikechukwu Umeonyirioha Becomes Oxford's First Igbo Language Lecturer / 6 Nigerian Cultural Myths That Are Unfavourable To Women / 8 Reasons Nigeria's Languages Will Never Stop Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.