Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully (1650 Views)

I Need Innjoo I2s Battery / My Injoo Fire Stuck At Startup Screen After I Installed Chainfire 3d / My Injoo Fire Screen His BROKEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by Joe50(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Am so happy to have root access on my phone after a long search and trying so many root apps.

a nairalander posted how he rooted innjoo one using iroot application, so i decided to give it a trier, luckily, it was successfully rooted.

my innjoo i2s 4.4.2 have root access

i downloaded the pc version from iroot website version 2.0.8
http://irootdownload.com/

i connected my phone to the pc and my internet connection was on too, so i clicked root now, within 2 minutes my phone restarted and the iroot application said, "root successful" i open root checker on my phone and it says congratulation, you now have root access.

Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
What is rooting, what does it do?
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by Joel3(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
i guess access to the hardware other Software. To have access to android system and to modify any charge you want. Sound or picture or font.
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by ITbomb(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Guy that link na virus
Abeg send me the exe file. Thanks
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Joel3:

i guess access to the hardware other Software. To have access to android system and to modify any charge you want. Sound or picture or font.

How dem dey do the rooting? Una wey sabi make una come answer na angry

I fit root my 3310?
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by Joel3(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

How dem dey do the rooting? Una wey sabi make una come answer na angry

I fit root my 3310?
now that not funny
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by Joe50(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
ITbomb:
Guy that link na virus
Abeg send me the exe file. Thanks

temporary disable your anti-virus before downloading it.

i use Eset smart security and it detect it as a virus but i had to temporary disabled it for 10 minutes and it was downloaded successfully and installed.

after rooting the phone you can uninstall the software from your pc, that's what i did.
Re: My Injoo I2s Has Been Rooted Successfully by imeslo: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
thanks you
But there is no need of PC. We can root any android phone without using PC. The developer of iRoot has also made the app for rooting android device directly. You can download it from here.

http://mobilesnack.net/root-master-apk-free-download-english-chinese/

(1) (Reply)

Hummingbad: How To Check If Your Phone Is Infected With This Deadly Malware / 'pokémon Go' For Android Not Available In Nigeria / MI 6 Specs Review - The Smartphone With 18k Gold Camera Rim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.