Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Seun And His Mods. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun And His Mods. (678 Views)

Seun And Lalasticlala / Letter To (mr) Seun And All Mods On This Island / Seun And Lalasticlala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And His Mods. by Olusharp(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
I didn't expect such a dastard act from seun and his mods just because i jokingly added a comment that seun was married on a thread at the dating section created by irene I was Ban. I don't see what is wrong in making out a joke, i am sure if seun were Gej any joke directed towards him would be dealt with severely, it really hurt me that i could be ban for such a ridiculous reason. And seun if truly you are married like i jokingly posted, what the hell is bad about it? Rather than challenge me, you and your mods gave me a ban, Too bad.

if you like come here and close this thread as you use to do.
Re: Seun And His Mods. by vjsmiles: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
20. Please obey, RESPECT & cooperate with the moderators and admin. Never try to INCITE people against them.
good day
Re: Seun And His Mods. by DickDastardly(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Abeg make i photobomb the shot sharpally b4 dem seize Op camera cheesy
Re: Seun And His Mods. by Olusharp(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
20. Please obey, RESPECT & cooperate with the moderators and admin. Never try to INCITE people against them.
good day
what ever your meaning for INCITE is, dis isn't one
Re: Seun And His Mods. by DickDastardly(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
good day
You made no sense. He said he only made a joke about seun's marital status. Where went sense of humor again? Worst they could have done is to delete post than outright ban. Wtf! As if he isnt here with MB acquired with his hardearned money. FVCK THAT RULE U JUST QUOTED! cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun And His Mods. by Olusharp(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

You made no sense. He said he only made a joke about seun's marital status. Where went sense of humor again? Worst they could have done is to delete post than outright ban. Wtf! As if he isnt here with MB acquired with his hardearned money. FVCK THAT RULE U JUST QUOTED! cool

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Aboki Lures And Kills Vultures In The Afternoon For Suyer In The Night / South Africans Children Talk About African.(audio) / Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.