Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) (3191 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sources in Ghana have revealed the face of Nadia Buariā€™s Atlanta-based boyfriend.

We learnt the guy proposed to her last January 2014.

Many fans are calling her a wh*re because she accepted proposals from two guys. Her longtime boyfriend Jim Iyke proposed to her and few months later, she accepted another proposal from her Ghanaian-American boyfriend.

http://tg-entertainment..com/2015/03/nadia-buari-confirms-twins-baby-daddy.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by Dyt(f): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
They did broke up long time na
I mean she n jim
Jim cldnt jst say
No biggie
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by mabeni(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
what goes around, comes around. Good 4 jim ikye...dt is his reward for dumping that Jamaican Lady who loved him for Mr Buari's daughter. Served him well.
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by whizbee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Good for her

.meanwhile
Working on my rap album
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by V0lv0(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't understand why people can't mind their own business. Not every relationship will last. I honestly felt that Nadia and Jim's relationship was a publicity stunt and besides they broke up way before she got with her man. She is not getting younger either so I think she made a good choice. The guy is handsome too, they have known each other for long and they are both Ghanaian so perfect match smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
But I hear say na Jim Iyke get them na

Well, its definitely not my business
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by hatux: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Good for her
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by double0seven(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
But jokes apart, there is a question to ask. Since when did she and Jim broke up; is it over a year ago. i mean, she just gave birth to babies belonging to the guy:and the last time I checked, pregnancy takes a whole of 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok..we've seen him!..next!!!
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by no1madman(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
jim don scatter d ting finish. . . .next!
Re: Photo Of Nadia Buari Twins, Baby Daddy Revealed (see) by V0lv0(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2015
double0seven:
But jokes apart, there is a question to ask. Since when did she and Jim broke up; is it over a year ago. i mean, she just gave birth to babies belonging to the guy:and the last time I checked, pregnancy takes a whole of 9 months.
They broke up 11 months ago. Pregnancy is 9 months so does that answer your question?

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Guy: See Photo of Ybnl Boss Olamide Smoking / If you are a medical doctor after seeing this picture,you will hate technology!! / Check Out Actress Rachael Okonkwo Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.