Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally (67533 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / How To Take Care For Eyes Naturally Healthy And Shining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by bennyzer(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Let me try the tea bag therapy.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by kuldude29(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammyjohn:
It is very simpleto have white eyes with Carrot.

Lyk seriously, pls tell me more
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
franzis:
Bright and sparkling eyes are desirable, it shows good health and radiates through the face where bloodshot and dull eyes are usually lacklustre, tired and could be a sign of il health or plain exhaustion.

Tired,dull and bloodshot eyes can be as a result of fatigue, lack of sleep, long working hours, continuously staring at a bight computer screen for instance, nutritional deficiency, excessive drinking, dehydration, smoking and even serious health problems like a weak liver.

While an alarming case in this situation should be reported to a medical practitioner, these simple ways work to clear the eyes.

1. Eye Exercise

There are easy ways to relax and light up the eyes which improve blood circulation and ease off eye straining.

The first eye exercise is to shut the eyes and squeeze them tightly. Then open them quickly, as wide as possible. Repeat until the eyes begin to water. This will help your eyes look and feel fresh and bright.

You can also move a pen or pencil horizontally and vertically in front of your eyes, keeping your eyes focused on the tip of the pen. Do this exercise for 10 to 15 minutes daily.

Another option is to rub the palms of your hands together until they become warm, then place them over your closed eyelids for a few minutes.

2. Tea Bags

Both green and black tea bags are known to reduce eye strain and restore the natural glow and brightness to the eyes. The antioxidant properties in tea bags help reduce swelling around the eyes.

-Steep 2 tea bags in a mug of hot water for 5 minutes.

-Remove the tea bags, squeeze out the excess water and put them in the fridge for about 10 mins or a little more.

-Place the chilled teabags over closed eyes and let them sit for 5 minutes.

-Repeat this often.

3. Cucumber or Potato slices

Placing slices of cucumber or potato over the eyes works wonders for the eyes. They both noticeably help brighten the eyes as well as reduce puffiness and under eye circles.

-Cut a few thick slices off cucumber or potato and put them in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.

-Put the chilled slices over the closed eyelids until they become warm.

-Rinse eyes with water.

-Repeat this process often.

Lastly

4. Always keep the Eyes hydrated

One simple secret to get clear eyes is to keep your eyes hydrated for proper lubrication.

Splash the eyes with room-temperature water a few times daily. This will help get rid of dull and tired eyes.

Avoid staring at the computer screen for too long to prevent the eyes from drying out.

Blink often as well to prevent the eyes from drying out.

Also, drink plenty of water and eat water-based fruits and vegetables.

Source: http://pulse.ng/wellness/pulse-daily-how-to-get-clear-white-eyes-naturally-id3476185.html

thanks
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Dammyjohn(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
kuldude29:

Lyk seriously, pls tell me more
What I can tell you more is to be eating it everyday.That is all.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by jauntty: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
kelvine:
Not true bro,please beware of eye infections.

Thks. I was joking tho. Wanted 2 hear wat d guy will say.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice tips... #noted

What of if the eyes start seeing like cloud
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by zigger(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks op. Always wondered what the cucumber slice used in spas are for
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
uchennamani:
Educating. Not educative.

so any significant difference between the two?
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by moststylish(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
anselm791:
How to get people to take your write up a little more seriously; put a damn credible source at the end!
are u blind
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by daveP(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op thank you!

(jots a thing or two)
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by ikanason(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by kuldude29(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammyjohn:

What I can tell you more is to be eating it everyday.That is all.
Tenkz, hope it works
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by lawboss: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
anselm791:
How to get people to take your write up a little more seriously; put a damn credible source at the end!
.....lol....dey call it reference ooo
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by englishmart(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
farano:
Abi? Like my clear white eyes wink
lol. Like mine you meant?
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by idia101(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thumps up
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by uchennamani(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
oluswaggz:

so any significant difference between the two?
yes. Educative is not English; educating is. So it is ungrammatical to use educative. Use educating instead. Thanks.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Paradiseluvall(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
a dun hier u
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Paradiseluvall(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
uchennamani:
yes. Educative is not English; educating is. So it is ungrammatical to use educative. Use educating instead. Thanks.

abeg make una go classroom
uchennamani:

Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Paradiseluvall(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
uchennamani:
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Bola4mi(f): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
I luv this.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by anselm791(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
moststylish:
are u blind
No sir, but for the third time, the link came AFTER I posted that comment.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by anselm791(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
lawboss:
.....lol....dey call it reference ooo
Really? I didn't know that. Abeg follow correct Seun too.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by intergral(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
sexyjennik:
@op, thanks but what if I pierce my eyes with the tip of the pencil while looking @ it mistakenly? shocked
You've got me thinking seriously 9ce idea...
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Good one
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
uchennamani:
educative is not English ke? sorry which dictionary do u use? lol.
u just fall my hand, I was actually thinking I cud gain something from u. bt d reverse is the case. cos am goin to instill knowledge into ur skull, EDUCATIVE is a valid English word.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Dammyjohn(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2015
kuldude29:

Tenkz, hope it works
But don't smoke and make sure you also have time to sleep to relax your eyes.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by uchennamani(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
oluswaggz:

educative is not English ke? sorry which dictionary do u use? lol.
u just fall my hand, I was actually thinking I cud gain something from u. bt d reverse is the case. cos am goin to instill knowledge into ur skull, EDUCATIVE is a valid English word.
Okay.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by uchennamani(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Paradiseluvall:

Okay
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Minet16(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bluestarry:
pls recommend this for your mother, she will thank you later grin

lol
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Minet16(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bluestarry:
pls recommend this for your mother, she will thank you later grin

lol. u gat me
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by Morayogba(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good advice. May the good LORD bless you. Thanks.
Re: How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally by blacksmicht(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
The tips which are shared about the clear white eyes are informative. I mostly follow the tea bags tips for my eyes.

black tea benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.