Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse (2634 Views)

Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
This picture went viral last week and i noticed most people didn't condemn governor Fayose's action but rather hailed him as a grassroot man.

Will Fayose be glad to see his son hawking instead of been in school?

Ekiti people are known to be intelligent, sociable and well read but unfortunately they have a governor who encourages child abuse by patronising a child hawking as displayed by the picture.

#SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Firefire(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:
[s]This picture went viral last week and i noticed most people didn't condemn governor Fayose's action but rather hailed him as a grassroot man.

Will Fayose be glad to see his son hawking instead of been in school?

Ekiti people are known to be intelligent, sociable and well read but unfortunately they have a governor who encourages child abuse by patronising a child hawking as displayed by the picture.

#SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
MODS PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE. THANKS

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Edwinmason(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
why cant i view the pic
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose is the most senseless and dumb governor in nigeria..I do not know what offense ekiti people committed to deserve such a daft tout...

OREMUSSANCTUS:
D man of d people!
Man of the people that is an election rigger...

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
If i was from ekiti i would be weeping now, thank God, i am from the Carribean cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by makzeze: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Every form of child abuse should be discouraged. Buying wares from these children during school hours encourages their parents to keep them out of school.
#EkitiMustSignChildRightAct.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
D man of d people!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D man of d people!

So u support this shameful act all in the name of supporting politicians who doesn't care about your existence? I'm sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by HzRF(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:

So u support this shameful act all in the name of supporting politicians who doesn't care about your existence? I'm sorry for you
Pls shut up ur mouth
What is d evidence that d boy is truly hawking

So itz not possible for him to help d woman
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by san316(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
True. fayose is maaad
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by FrankOguns(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
How can you prove from that image that he was encouraging the boy? Anu npama

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by lalasticlala(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:
MODS PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE. THANKS

Do you know if he was asking him why he was hawking?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by NnamdiN: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
HzRF:

Pls shut up ur mouth
What is d evidence that d boy is truly hawking

So itz not possible for him to help d woman
No, there are no teenage hawkers in states controlled by apc. This one is child abuse because it's a pdp governor.

God will punish these apc people one by one

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Aipete2(f): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
That may be after school hours, n is it possible for u nt to send ur child on an errand? U expect d family to be begging 4 money on the strt abi? Ogbeni try to proof-read b4 putting things like that on social network
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Aipete2(f): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
san316:
True. fayose is maaad
And u think u are alright ke
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by vicadex07(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Don't worry OP. I will setup a committee to look into the matter and make some recommendations which will be implemented only if you people vote for me again undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmn! If this true, Fayose is doing more harm to the child.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Like my doctor said earlier today, The only respectable person left in the pdp from the southwest was Obasanjo. Looking at the pdp leaders from the southwest now, all you'll see is a group of thugs, Election riggers and ex-convicts. I really do not expect any sane southwesterner to support the pdp anymore. FAYOSE in particular is a disgrace to the yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Dunamis009: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2015
APC pls tke. A cgill pill, you saw him standyn in front of gim, d u knw if he was reprimandyn d fam.? Alway cocludyn. Buhari n ur cohalt. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Why are people so hypocritical? Is street trading peculiar to Ekiti State alone? Did Fayose introduce it? Is it an offence for Fayose to identify with the people? While we condemn child abuse, we can't be ignorant of the fact that some parents resort to using their wards to trade as a means of getting necessary income to fend for the family. I don't see anything wrong in Fayose patronising the kid.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by nzeadachie: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

Do you know if he was asking him why he was hawking?
PLS HELP ME ASK THE MUGU, AND HE'S ASKING FOR FRONT PAGE, I SWEAR NL DON SUFFER!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by tittop4: 3:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Vote for continuity,vote for good governance,vote for peace and stability of the country. Vote Dr. Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.Vote PDP.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by igbeke: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
The way some people reason on this forum baffle me.
What is wrong with helping your parents to market their wares after schl. hours, especially when you are from a family with a low background?
I remember in those days when I was younger. I used to hawk for my mom after schl hours. Guess what?? I. was. enjoying it. I. hawked pepper, fish, banana, plantain, etc . Even when I was in SS3, I still hawk. Some people will call me while in the street street doing my thing. Some will call with d intention of making jest of me, but when dey see the smile on my face; they end up patronizing me.
The whole thing helped to straighten d bond of. affection between my mom and I. Even at old age, I still love having her around me. I had to relocate her to my house in Lagoa where she lived for years and died at 118 years old. I still miss her till date
Fayose remains a Man of the People. It doesn't matter if he was patronizing that lad.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse by nellyjohn: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2015
What do u mean by that? Do u know what he is doing? Do u know whether he is trying to find out from the boy why he is hawking and help him out? The only thing u APC's are good in is propaganda and lies

(1) (Reply)

Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! / PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha / House Of Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi Burnt Down By Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.