Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Meet Some Of The Celebrities Performing At The Chronicles Of Ushbebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Some Of The Celebrities Performing At The Chronicles Of Ushbebe (611 Views)

Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos) / Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Some Of The Celebrities Performing At The Chronicles Of Ushbebe by Maxiblog: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you are on my BBM list then you would have probably noticed I talk about this show alot. It's not because I was paid lots of money to do that, but it's simply because i am a lover of well organised events and this show (Chronicles of Ushbebe) is going to be very exciting and dope. I wouldn't want any of my fans to miss it.

The Chronicles of Ushbebe is just 15days away (March 22) and tickets are selling very fast so we at Abel's Blog are urging you all to order for your tickets now before it finishes.

The event is taking place at Muson Centre. Gate fee 5k Reg/ 10k vip/ 300k table. Tickets selling at Delta kitchen Bode Thomas - HNK Interiors Admiralty way Lekki - Yoms Hair & Clothing 27 Fola Osibo lekki - De Prince Supermarket Gbagada. Or call 08029906500...Ya Dadi 2 is is a must attend.

Meabwhile, meet some of the stars performing at the event below;

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Set To Hold Traditional Wedding / Omoni Oboli And Bovi Cover Complete Fashion / Home Sweet Home; After Fading Away, Jesse Jagz Finally Returns To Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.