Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! (830 Views)

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan / 2 Bedroom House For Rent In Abuja. With images / Need 2 Or 3 Bedroom House To Buy Or Rent In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Sugar08: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
Can someone give me an idea of the cost to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house in Maitama, Asokoro, Apo, Wuse, Garki, Utako or anyother nice and safe area in Abuja. 24/7 POWER supply and Running Water are very essential. You can email me; hathaguru@yahoo.comĀ  Thanks for your feedback.
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by bilms(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
abuja house is not the way u post it here.

b4 u can get a house price, u most give the area location then we can continue from there.

but if u need any other information, u can contact me.

Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Sugar08: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
@bilms Thanks for your response. The areas I'm looking for are, Wuse, Garki, Utako etc. Basically inside town, but 24/7 electricity and water cannot be compromized. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by bilms(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
ok,

electricity stability in Nigeria is a question which we all dont have answr to,

there is electricity yes, but not always. but the advantage is that some houses has generator already while in some, u have to gbet ur own generator.

water is ok too
so i will get the house and get back to u.

cheers
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by larez(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
What kind of time frame are you looking at to move-in?
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Sugar08: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Larez
larez:

What kind of time frame are you looking at to move-in?

March '09
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by larez(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
In September 2008, I checked out some flats in the better areas of Abuja, and was not too impressed with the few that I found available. The location was important to me and had to be in the better neighbourhoods. The first one that i found around Maitama was a 3 Bedroom that was supposed to be 1.5m/yr. It was okay but they then went up to 2m/yr after they caught my interest. There were some others but i wasn't too happy about the neighbourhoods. I finally found one that was fine for me at games village which was a 3 Bedroom Townhouse at 750K. I didn't take it because of some business that required me to stay in Lagos.

If you still need a flat at a reasonable price, I may be able to contact the real estate agent at games village to see if anything is available. I liked the fact that there was grass in the yard, and the street was lined with trees. The inside layout of the Townhomes were not bad either. There is definitely a demand for affordable rentals in Abuja. Please include the number of years that you require for the lease. There is usually a requirement for a minimum of 2 years.
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Sugar08: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2009
@Larez
Thanks for your help. Yes, I'll like to hear from your agent. What part of town is the Games Village you mentioned? Pardon my ignorance. The TH doesn't sound bad, but it'll be great if I can get a detached gated property in a nice and safe area. I'll love to start with a 1yr lease if possible, that'll give me the opportunity to know the place and know if I want to continue living there. I know they mostly insist on 2yr lease but a friend of mine recently got a one year lease for a terrace @ Utako, I hope I can get same as well. Thanks again !
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by larez(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2009
You can email me larez (at) architecturaldefinitions.com. I'd make some calls in the morning regarding your request and give you a call with some contacts. I'm sure you'd be alright. I'll also try to find a map for you with the location. I'd send you a link.
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Sugar08: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Larez
Thanks a lot for your help. I'll email you. And I'll really appreciate the map.
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by idoko191: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2009
i may have help for you . mail me @idoko191@yahoo.co.uk. when u get into Abuja we could go see available houses.
Re: 3 or 4 bedroom House Needed Urgently in Abuja! by Briz(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2011
A 4-bedroom flat is up for sale at the heart of Wuse Zone 2. It is located @ d first floor in a block of flats and also in a serene and secured part of Wuse. If interested, pls contact me on 0802 8609 651. Price is N35m(negotiable)

Briz

(1) (Reply)

2 Bed Room Flat At Gbagada 250k X Yrs / Land Use Act Vs Tanament Rate / Hostels And Lands For Sale @ Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.