Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (35687 Views)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Mr Okupe: "Nigeria will rather break than for Buhari to Become President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by LRNZH(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015

This is an unbelievable video recorded by SaharaReporter’s Adeoye Fasehun.

In it Doyin Okupe said the ridiculous and made sense only to thieves.

When asked why Nigeria buys only second-hand trains, he answered that this is because “we are not America,”

Nigeria is rich enough to afford as many new trains as it needs, the only reason why it does not buy them is because as has been proven repeatedly, Diezani, Ngozi, Jonathan, Dokubo, Muazu and the like embezzle over 3 times the nation’s annual budget in corruption that Jonathan defends as not stealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZY_ettmGA

http://newsrescue.com/unbelievable-video-doyin-okupe-says-nigeria-cannot-buy-new-trains-isnt-america/#ixzz3TijDFqlb

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Shiifi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
daft nd clueless set of being you guys should step down and return all missing funds then we c if nigeria would not buy more than a new train

#things must change
#saiGMB/PYO

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by LRNZH(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Shiifi:
daft nd clueless set of being you guys should step down and return all missing funds then we c if nigeria would not buy more than a new train
#things must change
#saiGMB/PYO

See Doyin beating a hasty retreat when he realises how disjointed his lies had become.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
This Almighty God I serve and worship, will punish and strike to death, anybody that wants or even think of a repeat of this same govt. For another 4 yrs.... I manage a small govt. Facility for over a year now, and have never stolen from it even when many of my colleagues do...... not because I have so much, but because I believe in the principle of a better nation that should begin from my small corners...... If i as a citizen, who's salary is barely enough for myself, could do this for the collective good of all.... I wonder why the people at helm of affairs, that their salaries is more than enough won't. ?. And will wanna sap this my beloved nation dry.....

GMB 2015

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by PAT4HOT(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nigeria is a joke and will continue to be a joke till there is a CHANGE of government

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by mcquin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Later these mofos and uncouth niccurs will come here screaming Sahara reporters are associated with lies and an APC media wing. Thank God it's a video, i'm calling you niccurs out to come defend Mr indomie brain.

Well our missing 20million dollars, the money Soludo talked about and the subsidy scam money is enough to get new trains and a new brain for Abati.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by adami: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
vote PDP out but dont vote APC in angry angry

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by sakaguchi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
[b] Story story!

Once upon a time, I had 2 dogs (male and female) who can't bark, don't bite, they don't do anything that other canines do. They run at the sound of gunshot or on sighting thieves. The thieves came in and sacked my community. They took my sandals away, they took my food away, they took my cars ways and stole all the books I bought for my kids.

10 dog years later, this two dogs birthed 2 puppies. This puppies became everything their dog parent never were. They backed at thieves, chase them out of my area, and protected me, my sandals, my food, and cars and the books from theft.

So happy by their birth, I sold the 2 dog parents to my envious neighbour.

My envious neighbour started spreading propagandas that my dogs are responsible for the constant attacks be thief in my community because all the while, my dogs are the first to scamper for safety on sighting thieves. That we must change dogs. That his dogs are better. That we must CHANGE. Then I laugh. Change has already arrived naturally. God changed the dogs and gave me newer dogs. If God says yes, who can say No? Gods change is everlasting.

Didactics.

My community= Nigeria
Me= PDP
My Sandals = Trains, rails and Good roads
The 2 useless dog parents= GMB, Tinubu, etc
The 2 effective dogs = GEJ, Akinwumi Adesina etc
My jealous neighbour=APC
My food= efficient fertilizer assisted grown Maize, Cassava etc
Cars =Innoson Cars
Books= Universities, Almajeri schools etc

Once again. God's change is the best. If God says Yes, who can say No or Broom? [/b]

19 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by missbehave247(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Doyin again

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by adami: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
killerman47:
This Almighty God I serve and worship, will punish and strike to death, anybody that wants or even think of a repeat of this same govt. For another 4 yrs.... I manage a small govt. Facility for over a year now, and have never stolen from it even when many of my colleagues do...... not because I have so much, but because I believe in the principle of a better nation that should begin from my small corners...... If i as a citizen, who's salary is barely enough for myself, could do this for the collective good of all.... I wonder why the people at helm of affairs, that their salaries is more than enough won't. ?. And will wanna sap this my beloved nation dry.....

GMB 2015
As much as I despise this government, i don't think APC woluld be any better...I am anti PDP and anti APC,there are credible candidates from other parties for crying out loud..... why are Nigerians like this, why have we opted to pick from the 2 wrongest choices cry cry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
lolz, this is food to all APC supporters, just watch as them go come devour this thread now.
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by alaoeri: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Imagine a presidential spoke person yarning dust in the name of speak, honestly this government is a total failure.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by itetemi: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
yet the money spent to buy the aloku ones is more than the price of new modern ones.

clowns.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wetin concern me.
Patiently for what FFK will say again by 2moro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by gistmelove(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Very Very Urgent Needed

Sex: Male

Send Ur C.v to: engr.ayyub@gmail.com

call/whatsapp Ayyub: 08085310359

PH BRANCH: 608, ikwerre road by mcc first/second gate bus-stop
rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..

The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on

company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by efilefun(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
This man is a disgrace to his children, family, he's followers and Nigeria as a whole cuz the clueless drunkard had refused to shut him up from spewing trash in public

22 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by captcochrane(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
mr doyin okupe

pathetic!!!

19 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by brainpulse: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
shocked Yeeeee mogbe, Nigeria is finished by Gufdluck, the more you look the less you see. We are served hot shiit as beans. Where are the saTAN group of companies. Your lies are exposed again. 1965 indian Second hand Locomotive painted and sold to Nigerians by Gufdluck and celebrated by the ...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Adyrin(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
St0p giving Bullhari heart attack.....

St0p blasting......

Its GEJ till 2019 if e like make e talk all e know for pry skool(cus na dere e know rch)

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by DickDastardly(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by boman2014: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
clueless

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Temmi001: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nawa o...
This is What happens if u mix orijin with monkey tail!
Sai Baba jawe!

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by OtunbaJega: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amadioha strike Jonathan & his cabinet.. Awon oloshi eda

23 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by momodub: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Doyin run away when question want increase grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by iwezor1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Y hasn't he bought his own since?
undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
I won't comment angry.
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by Adyrin(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Your GF break yur heart?
Omashe Ooº°
brainpulse:
Gf
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by richidinho(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
APC but why
Re: Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Threaten To Kill Military Officers Who Captured Terrorists / Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.