Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) (704 Views)

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault / What Is Jonathan Doing In This Pix? / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by argon500: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
For the past few months, President Jonathan had been engaging himself with a meeting with pastors, kings, soldiers, asscociation and other group.

My question to him, is if you have done well, that alone is a campaign without visiting.

Anyways, #IHave Decided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aftr all dix,he will den fail..wat a president.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by ephemm(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
If he likes he visits Sango and Amodioha together, my mind is made up, I am voting for GMB

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by denko(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
If it is performance Gej has no problem but Nigeria election is not about performance who is Buhari that will defeat Gej in election GEJ WILL WIN but those old arrogant elder that brought us thus far are still the problem and they are still breeding people like you. it quite unfortunate.
Re: Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by argon500: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2015
More Photos

Re: Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) by chat2deen(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2015
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Campaign With Matches (photos) / Photos: Group Rewards Airport Cleaner Who Returned $27,000 / Fayose Used His Mother As An Example Of Why Nigerians Should Not Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.