Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? (1548 Views)

Kurt Zouma's Reaction After Matic Scored A Stunner Against Tottenham Hotspur / Injured Chelsea's Energetic Defender, Kurt Zouma Returns To Training / Kurt Zouma Suffered Terrible Injuries During Last Night Game With Man U (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
This argument between my two friends is becoming louder than expected ...pls house who is better between Chelsea' Kurt Zouma and Man Utd McNair in term of physical strength, jump power, interception, marking, accuracy and everything...
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by crownprince102: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Dumb indeed...... Only a dumb will compare McNair to Zouma.
Zouma can solve Man utd defensive woes.
Aside Rojo, no Man utd defender is a good as Zouma.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Oh my gois!!!dz is unbelievable..zouma(leg breaker)...a top defender @ saint etienne,a player dah kips cahill of all people on his toes...mtcheeeeew. u guys must be kiddin.dah guy na junior version of kompany

1 Like

Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2015
dicksj93:
Oh my gois!!!dz is unbelievable..zouma(leg breaker)...a top defender @ saint etienne,a player dah kips cahill of all people on his toes...mtcheeeeew. u guys must be kiddin.dah guy na junior version of kompany
on point
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Arsenate(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2015
I hate Chelsea so mucb so I don't wear anything blue..Lol
but Zuoma is miles better than McNaire
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by stambouli: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Who be McNair sef.zouma is far better than the lad.u dey try compare heaven with hell
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
That naughty man Utd would never hear and agree with me that Kurt zouma is exorbitantly better than their so called McNair...McNair+Blackett+smalling combine aren't half of zouma.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
crownprince102:

which defensive woes? the one created by the press? funny you..Manchester United have the third best defensive record this season..
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
crownprince102:

which defensive woes? the one created by the press? funny you..Manchester United have the third best defensive record this season....

Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by JEITO: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP even you kw say na dumb argument na. Why compare an upgraded academy player who was drafted into the main team because of injuries, to a tested and trusted st etienne recommended work horse? Shey u be learner ni
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by crownprince102: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
patmaine:

which defensive woes? the one created by the press? funny you..Manchester United have the third best defensive record this season....
You and I knows Man utd defence isn't good enough to conquer the league, you know surely David De Gea is the one saving the lacklustre defence. De Gea has the highest saves in the EPL this season which shows the credentials of his back 4. Even Man Utd coach, Louis Van Gaal admitted the team will not be in the top 4 if not for David De Gea.
Man Utd really needs a good centre back.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
crownprince102:

You and I knows Man utd defence isn't good enough to conquer the league, you know surely David De Gea is the one saving the lacklustre defence. De Gea has the highest saves in the EPL this season which shows the credentials of his back 4. Even Man Utd coach, Louis Van Gaal admitted the team will not be in the top 4 if not for David De Gea.
Man Utd really needs a good centre back.

you 're not making sense....

Manchester United 've the third best defense....
David dea gea is Manchester United goal keeper doing his job...

please understand this..
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by crownprince102: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
patmaine:

you 're not making sense....

Manchester United 've the third best defense....
David dea gea is Manchester United goal keeper doing his job...

please understand this..
You are the one not making sense.
The stat you are showing was decided through the goal conceded by each team which brings Man Utd in third position.
The same Man Utd has the highest saves and Most breached defense. Why will a team with one of the best defense concede the highest short on target and highest saves.
Even the team technical crew and the british press knows Man Utd defence isn't a good one. Leave De Gea out of the team and see the number of goal the team will concede.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
crownprince102:

The stat you are showing was decided through the goal conceded by each team which brings Man Utd in third position.
The same Man Utd has the highest saves and Most breached defense. Why will a team with one of the best defense concede the highest short on target and highest saves.
Even the team technical crew and the british press knows Man Utd defence isn't a good one. Leave De Gea out of the team and see the number of goal the team will concede.

gosh. How can the third best defense be the most breached team..
I give up
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by yoji: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
crownprince102:

dude calm down and try and have a mind of ur own. Sayin take de gea out of d team is like saying take Sanchez out of arsenal or take costs out of Chelsea. De gea is part of man u's defence and that's y keepers are called the last line of defense.
now saying d team,with d 3rd best defensive record is in shambles is illogical.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by crownprince102: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
patmaine:

gosh. How can the third best defense be the most breached team..
I give up
Have you seen what I 'm saying tonight?
You keep shouting third best defence. I told you earlier that Man Utd was rated the third best defence because of NUMBERS OF GOALS CONCEDE. You seem to be ignorant and keep saying in all your comment "third best defence". The team tonight couldn't cope with the combination of Sanchez and Welbeck. Even during the dying minute, the flaws of your defence were clearly shown. Man utd ought to be terrorising arsenal then but because of the lacklustre defence, you couldn't. Third best defence and ball keep going through to De Gea, how come? Man utd became third best defence because De Gea hasn't conceded too much goals but has the highest saves meaning he is the most suffering goal keeper. I hope you learn one day and stop being arrogant. Even the best defence in EPL, Chelsea is still "work in progress".

2 Likes

Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by crownprince102: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
yoji:

dude calm down and try and have a mind of ur own. Sayin take de gea out of d team is like saying take Sanchez out of arsenal or take costs out of Chelsea. De gea is part of man u's defence and that's y keepers are called the last line of defense.
now saying d team,with d 3rd best defensive record is in shambles is illogical.
You must have seen what I meant tonite. De Gea can't do it all alone. Honest United fans knows you guys need a centre back.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by yoji: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

You must have seen what I meant tonite. De Gea can't do it all alone. Honest United fans knows you guys need a centre back.
man u's problem isn't even the defence perse, its the style of play which lacks intensity going forward and as such they don't create enough chances anymore. The manager has created a system which has turned his spectacular players into average players. Van persie and falcao are now a shadow of themselves. Januzaj is not the kid we saw last season, Rooney until lately cos of injury to others was languishing in the midfield and the manager was complaining about not havin a prolific striker. Di Maria is now an embarrassment!
the manager has stepped down his extraordinary players to normal players and the poor rubbish players like smallin, Jones, young, fellaini hav stepped up to average players.
the manager has ended up creating a team with no x factor. The defence isn't d defense bit the style of player which allows the opposition to re group and man u in its new found averageness can't break it down.
Re: Pls Save Me On This Dumb Argument, : KURT ZOUMA And Mcnair, Who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

Have you seen what I 'm saying tonight?
You keep shouting third best defence. I told you earlier that Man Utd was rated the third best defence because of NUMBERS OF GOALS CONCEDE. You seem to be ignorant and keep saying in all your comment "third best defence". The team tonight couldn't cope with the combination of Sanchez and Welbeck. Even during the dying minute, the flaws of your defence were clearly shown. Man utd ought to be terrorising arsenal then but because of the lacklustre defence, you couldn't. Third best defence and ball keep going through to De Gea, how come? Man utd became third best defence because De Gea hasn't conceded too much goals but has the highest saves meaning he is the most suffering goal keeper. I hope you learn one day and stop being arrogant. Even the best defence in EPL, Chelsea is still "work in progress".
Guy...you make sense...I dey feel you

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup Qualifier: Partey Hat-trick Helps Ghana Thrash Congo / The Virtual Reality / England And Northern Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.