Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV (1575 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by Donpizzle(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2015
I am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC service,but i got an infomation that i(and my colleagues)will be going for service by November as a result of a delay in computing my result by my department. I wish to get something doing as I am bored staying at home.I graduated with a 2.1 and wish to apply for a job but I dnt hv nysc cert.plss wat do I do?
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by Mattpopson101: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Im not a graduate yet
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by CHM11: 1:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Donpizzle:
I am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC service,but i got an infomation that i(and my colleagues)will be going for service by November as a result of a delay in computing my result by my department. I wish to get something doing as I am bored staying at home.I graduated with a 2.1 and wish to apply for a job but I dnt hv nysc cert.plss wat do I do?
A CV is a summary of your skills, experiences, competencies and other things that can make an employer like to work with you.
You can draft a CV even before going for NYSC. Use it to apply for short chain jobs. The experience you will get will also help you in the future.
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by dhardline(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by profstar(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2015
YES, you can apply for job without CV, when your FATHER is the owner of the company.
What a Misleading topic

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by Donpizzle(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

A CV is a summary of your skills, experiences, competencies and other things that can make an employer like to work with you.
You can draft a CV even before going for NYSC. Use it to apply for short chain jobs. The experience you will get will also help you in the future.

Thanks....
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by theSpark(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm in the same situation. In fact that's why I'm in the jobs section. I'll like to know too if I can get a job without the nysc certificate.
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by Benjom(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
You can my dear. It's just that there are some sections of the CV that'll be left out. Check out this topic on this platform and see if you can make anything out of it... https://www.nairaland.com/2185176/how-quickly-write-catchy-cv
Re: How Can I Apply For A Job Without CV by Blessedjoe07: 4:26pm On Aug 06
Donpizzle:

My personal experience how I get multiple jobs without Submitting CV
1. I Created multiple educational contents online about my skill Consistently .....for example: if you're an accountant, drop educational contents online about accounting like : Top accounting software to use in 2024
2. Be consistent
3. Distribute on all platforms
4. Businesses will Contact you for accounting solutions, Some businesses will like you to Join there Team

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment: Doctors, Surgeons And Nurses Needed @ Garki Hospital Abuja / Latest Vacancies - Nairaland Experienced Professionals Only! / Lead Way Training School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.