Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) (63646 Views)

End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / MUST-SEE: TB Joshua’s Shocking End-Time Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
meniyoyo:
Where else will d lords judgement start if not d church. Honestly d way churches go about dis tite, 1st ,2nd n 3rd collection dis days baffles me. Dis among d reasons i dont go to chuurch again. Z only God dat knows his people. [size=8pt][/size] shocked

Mr. You are not the one to judge. If you don't go to Church again, does DAT mean u definitely shouldn't have regard for the Church any longer. Please let's watch what comes out of our mouth....

Don't slander the Church just anyhow u feel. Please wisdom is profitable
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by bammy777(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin. IDD.... I don die .
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by Horus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
kkoncept:
And after checking and your name is not in d book of life. Will he return ur money.... Rubbish!!!

No, he will ask you for another N 3000 to add your name in the book of life. grin
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by kuuljay(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
DrAify:
Seriously if we all read our ‪#‎Bibles‬ ourselves and ask the ‪#‎HolySpirit‬ for illumination, we'd kick some of these false-preaching, perverse 'bishops' and 'senior pastors' out of business within a week. Study to show yourself approved of ‪#‎God‬, not your pastor.
does this mean you no dey go shursh
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by emog17(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
DrAify:
Seriously if we all read our ‪#‎Bibles‬ ourselves and ask the ‪#‎HolySpirit‬ for illumination, we'd kick some of these false-preaching, perverse 'bishops' and 'senior pastors' out of business within a week. Study to show yourself approved of ‪#‎God‬, not your pastor.
Hi Doc
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by breakeven: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chynx:
grin grin grin grin grin

Strictly for the gullible!
Right on point. And fools who are ignorant of God word.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by Mekateka: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
And in case your name is not in the book, with #20000 i can help enlist your name in the book.
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by onyeuka: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ndi uka
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by yemigist: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Open a free website today to sell your products. This features is available to Nigerian only. Make use of the opportunity today before it is too late. http://bigimi.com
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by banismlookin: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
cryAll is no more
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by wildikeman(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
The holy roman church said...no don't read the bible and don't translate. But here are the results...the result of Martin Luther and his followers
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by wildikeman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vicotex:
All those oyakhilome wannabes who perm their hairs and changed their accent to americanah should follow. Start splitting your kids with your partners.
sure say na pastor chris train dis man
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by eastermaris(f): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
olrotimi:
Yes Nigerians are very funny people, we'd rather tell our neighbors how unkempt their yard is while ours is a pile of sh.it.
The Nigerian Bishop who by extension claims to be the 'keeper ' of hell and threatened to open it to perceived political opponents of the President still remains a hero and receives our favorable reviews with the title 'man of god'.
What's the difference between these two pastors; 'the checker' & 'the keeper '?.

Lying spirit! Lol... Please stop deceiving people...the tape for that particular occasion has been played worldwide for their members to see what actually transpired on the said day. Nothing of such ever happened. Get some mb and run to YouTube!
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
eastermaris:

Lying spirit! Lol... Please stop deceiving people...the tape for that particular occasion has been played worldwide for their members to see what actually transpired on the said day. Nothing of such ever happened. Get some mb and run to YouTube!
one of the many worshipers of the bishop. We expect nothing less from you. Seriously? You think I haven't watched that edited video again and again? Damage control is what we're good at, just like the Fr Mbaka example.
To be fair on you, even the church members of this Kenyan pastor in question would come out tomorrow and defend their pastor. Say me well to the keeper.
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
I actually don't blame him , I'll blame the gullible Christians that will fall for that .

You self you funny o
You think say na ordinary eyes?

bammy777:
grin grin grin. IDD.... I don die .
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by afamjb: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
shacxy:
No u go pay 6000 make your name enter d book..
LOL E BI LIKE U BE MEMBER OH
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by Beey(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nigerians obeying their pastor's more than God since the time of Abraham & Sarah..
This is a Kenyan pastor.
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by successhunter: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iamfrank:
This is what pastors do these days
"Pastors charges #3000 to check if members names are in the book of life"

Women may fall for this but any man that fall for this should be hanged. cool
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by bammy777(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

You self you funny o
You think say na ordinary eyes?

. I swear no be ordinary eye at all. Buh some people will still fall for dis shit
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
bammy777:
. I swear no be ordinary eye at all. Buh some people will still fall for dis shit

People go everly fall for am , as far as say no be ordinary eyes
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by afamjb: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
shacxy:
No u go pay 6000 make your name enter d book..
lol
Re: Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) by sonofspada(m): 12:44am On Mar 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.