Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pls What Is The English Name For Dada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Is The English Name For Dada (2378 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by donjuviam(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
A friend of mine gave me his address, but I didn't get his house, so I saw one igbo guy on his street and I decided to ask him about the guy,this was how our conversation look like.

Me: hello broz
Igbo guy: hello can I be of anyhelp
Me: ya I'm looking for one guy like this,his name is kunle
Igbo guy: guy kunle are so numerous here can u pls be more complex.
Me: okay that guy get scatter scatter hair
Igbo guy: as in
Me: as in that bob marley kinda hair, as in dada
Igbo guy: okay go to. That place.....e.t.c

That's why I thought to my self that did this dada have english name ko..my fellow NLs help me out
Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by lordizak(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
dreadlocks.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by francizy(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
donjuviam:
A friend of mine gave me his address, but I didn't get his house, so I saw one igbo guy on his street and I decided to ask him about the guy,this was how our conversation look like.

Me: hello broz
Igbo guy: hello can I be of anyhelp
Me: ya I'm looking for one guy like this,his name is kunle
Igbo guy: guy kunle are so numerous here can u pls be more complex.
Me: okay that guy get scatter scatter hair
Igbo guy: as in
Me: as in that bob marley kinda hair, as in dada
Igbo guy: okay go to. That place.....e.t.c

That's why I thought to my self that did this dada have english name ko..my fellow NLs help me out

Not sure but I think it's called dreadlocks...
Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by donjuviam(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2015
lordizak:
dreadlocks.
ya I think like that before, but I think dreadlock is just the artificial dada
Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by Solomon009(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2015
ogbegun or awuru !!
Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by omniwater007: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Rastaman or Rastafarian.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The English Name For Dada by Abbey2sam(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
lordizak:
dreadlocks.

it's locks

Or is it dreadful

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) / UNILAG Post UTME Screening Result Released - With Result Picture / The Origin Of "Mammy Market" In Nigerian Army Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.