Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

#AMVCA2015; Mavin's Performance Was Extremely Poor??? Check Out What Some Fans T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #AMVCA2015; Mavin's Performance Was Extremely Poor??? Check Out What Some Fans T (729 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Gambians Blast Davido On Twitter,Say His Performance Was Off-key With Crap Sound / Todays Trend! Check Out Photo Of Kendall And Kourtney Kardashian That Got Fans T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2015; Mavin's Performance Was Extremely Poor??? Check Out What Some Fans T by satinodotcom: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Oh Lawd!! If you watched the awards last night on Africa Magic, then you will know what their fans saw..The young Mavins performed at the AMVCA and after soo many rehearsals, some of their fans still thinks it was a very poor, unorganized and immature performance...I'm sure they never knew that fans were not pleased with their performance not until some of them took to twitter to slam them

One even said that they should learn from P'square..haba

See more funny tweets; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/amvca2015-mavins-performance-was.html

Re: #AMVCA2015; Mavin's Performance Was Extremely Poor??? Check Out What Some Fans T by phabuloz(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2015
They are still up an coming artist so they need more time before they master the stage
Re: #AMVCA2015; Mavin's Performance Was Extremely Poor??? Check Out What Some Fans T by Ojestas(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2015
satinodotcom:
Oh Lawd!! If you watched the awards last night on Africa Magic, then you will know what their fans saw..The young Mavins performed at the AMVCA and after soo many rehearsals, some of their fans still thinks it was a very poor, unorganized and immature performance...I'm sure they never knew that fans were not pleased with their performance not until some of them took to twitter to slam them

One even said that they should learn from P'square..haba

See more funny tweets; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/amvca2015-mavins-performance-was.html
So,.what's habatic about it. .p square themselves learnt from Remedies and Plantashun boiz. . So?? wetin habaticalize ur mouth, i no know.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmn ...uche Jombo Fully Endorse Desmond Elliot / Dbanj Strikes A Pose With Usher & Will.i.am [photos] / This Woman's Boyfriend Cheated On Her - So She Posted A Bedroom Video Of Hersel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.