Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,799 members, 7,866,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Who Created God? A Reply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? A Reply (1086 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created God? A Reply by Quant: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Earlier on on this forum @TopsyKrete popped up the question "Who created God?/Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation?". Consequently, I felt obliged to highlight some facts in our comprehension of such scared question.

First, the first reply to such a question is which God are you referring to? There are many gods and there is only one God of all gods. Who is not a figment of any imagination or hand-made of anyone or superhuman imposition of some Greek mythology. I am here referring to God Almighty (no apologies to atheism), the creator and owner of this house (universe) we dwell in.

Therefore if this reference is to God Almighty then your question begs the fact of the limitedness of our knowledge. A pot (assuming it has a mind of its own) can never comprehend the potter (its maker) maximumly beyond the fact that he only makes pots. It won't be able to fathom that he does a thousand and one other activities other than making pots. Likewise, our imagination has caged the entity of God Almighty in whatever way you are thinking now.

Also, I acknowledge that this sort of question comes up after Philosophy 101 class in the study of the discourse of "the cause of the cause". The argument of everything having a cause (precursor); a car is caused (created) by man, man is caused by God, now who caused God? But this philosophy is faulted in a simple fact, if everything has a cause, there comes a generator in this infinite chain of causation that is either not caused (created) or whose cause is not fathomable. Hence, it is reasonable to acknowledge that in reference to God. Why? Because your only thought of something coming into existence is that such a thing must be created and you have shut up to the possibility of something coming into existence without your idea of creation.

We can keep going deeper in this argument but such will be unprofitable because the only two fact you have got to know are:

1. You (a man) made a car, you do not expect your car (if it has a mind, which will be inferior to yours) to fully comprehend you beyond the fact that you are a car maker. It will be foreign to him to see you as a farmer, a footballer, a cook, a teacher; it just says you are an engineer!

2. You have made your car. You cannot/won't make an equal. Hence, your car's mind will be inferior to yours. Therefore, your car will be chasing endlessness trying to fully comprehend you unless you desire to reveal more of yourself to it. So it will be best for your car to employ its mind in being the best of itself in its lifetime. That is, knowing himself better to fully fulfil its own creation purpose. "Know thyself" is the root of all philosophies and religions.

3 Likes

Re: Who Created God? A Reply by holatin(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by gatiano(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2015
GOD WAS NOT CREATED, HE HAS NO BEGINNING, HE HAS NO ENDING. GOD IS 1 BILLION AND 8 MILLION PEOPLE WHO COMBINE IN DIVINE UNITY TO FORM ONE BODY IN MIND, THIS IS CALLED THE ONE TRUE GOD, LORD GOD. BLACK PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? A Reply by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
GOD WAS NOT CREATED, HE HAS NO BEGINNING, HE HAS NO ENDING. GOD IS 1 BILLION AND 8 MILLION PEOPLE WHO COMBINE IN DIVINE UNITY TO FORM ONE BODY IN MIND, THIS IS CALLED THE ONE TRUE GOD, LORD GOD. BLACK PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE.

I don't see black people as superior to others just as I don't see the Jews or Israelis as the chosen people. A humbled heart would never say what you claimed in annoying caps.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? A Reply by gatiano(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
It is not for a feel good purpose, it is just what it is. soon, all black would find out who they are, and they would take their place, dead or alive. we don't die. we don't see us a superior (that is a white thing), we are the creators, the maker, the cream of the earth and the master of the universe. open your eyes and see.

Dearest sister, i do hope that you are black, if so, you have no business calling mohammedian religion or christian white religion this or that, let their wars be between them. in our self-forgetfulness we engage in what doesn't concern us, like the boko boys and etc. however study the bible and i do know that you study the Quran too, only you love to intentionally misinterpret it.

ifeness:

I don't see black people as superior to others just as I don't see the Jews or Israelis as the chosen people. A humbled heart would never say what you claimed in annoying caps.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? A Reply by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
It is not for a feel good purpose, it is just what it is. soon, all black would find out who they are, and they would take their place, dead or alive. we don't die. we don't see us a superior (that is a white thing), we are the creators, the maker, the cream of the earth and the master of the universe. open your eyes and see.

Dearest sister, i do hope that you are black, if so, you have no business calling mohammedian religion or christian white religion this or that, let their wars be between them. in our self-forgetfulness we engage in what doesn't concern us, like the boko boys and etc. however study the bible and i do know that you study the Quran too, only you love to intentionally misinterpret it.

Did you call me a sister on purpose?? That is as disgusting as your post!!!
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by johnydon22(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Quant:
Earlier on on this forum @TopsyKrete popped up the question "Who created God?/Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation?". Consequently, I felt obliged to highlight some facts in our comprehension of such scared question.

First, the first reply to such a question is which God are you referring to? There are many gods and there is only one God of all gods. Who is not a figment of any imagination or hand-made of anyone or superhuman imposition of some Greek mythology. I am here referring to God Almighty (no apologies to atheism), the creator and owner of this house (universe) we dwell in.

Therefore if this reference is to God Almighty then your question begs the fact of the limitedness of our knowledge. A pot (assuming it has a mind of its own) can never comprehend the potter (its maker) maximumly beyond the fact that he only makes pots. It won't be able to fathom that he does a thousand and one other activities other than making pots. Likewise, our imagination has caged the entity of God Almighty in whatever way you are thinking now.

Also, I acknowledge that this sort of question comes up after Philosophy 101 class in the study of the discourse of "the cause of the cause". The argument of everything having a cause (precursor); a car is caused (created) by man, man is caused by God, now who caused God? But this philosophy is faulted in a simple fact, if everything has a cause, there comes a generator in this infinite chain of causation that is either not caused (created) or whose cause is not fathomable. Hence, it is reasonable to acknowledge that in reference to God. Why? Because your only thought of something coming into existence is that such a thing must be created and you have shut up to the possibility of something coming into existence without your idea of creation.

We can keep going deeper in this argument but such will be unprofitable because the only two fact you have got to know are:

1. You (a man) made a car, you do not expect your car (if it has a mind, which will be inferior to yours) to fully comprehend you beyond the fact that you are a car maker. It will be foreign to him to see you as a farmer, a footballer, a cook, a teacher; it just says you are an engineer!

2. You have made your car. You cannot/won't make an equal. Hence, your car's mind will be inferior to yours. Therefore, your car will be chasing endlessness trying to fully comprehend you unless you desire to reveal more of yourself to it. So it will be best for your car to employ its mind in being the best of itself in its lifetime. That is, knowing himself better to fully fulfil its own creation purpose. "Know thyself" is the root of all philosophies and religions.

After all this first cause argument you present, you still have not identified the exact God you are refering to..

Allah
Zues
Yawheh
Odin
krishna
horus
thor
osiris
mithras
amadioha
sango
el
baal
and the list goes on and on.

You cant just say you are refering to the creator of the universe when all the above stated God(s) claims that title.
why do you dismiss all this possible creators to make.your own creator of the universe..

So which of them are you referring to, better still where did you derive this your God concept

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? A Reply by gatiano(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oh my! i missed ifeness for ifeann. and go on hate yourself, when you get tired, you will come back. it can take 1000 years, you will definitely comeback. sorry for the sister stuff, brother!

ifeness:

Did you call me a sister on purpose?? That is as disgusting as your post!!!
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
A pot (assuming it has a mind of its own) can never comprehend the potter (its maker) maximumly beyond the fact that he only makes pots.
Enough said.
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by Ifeann(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
Oh my! i missed ifeness for ifeann. and go on hate yourself, when you get tired, you will come back. it can take 1000 years, you will definitely comeback. sorry for the sister stuff, brother!

Apparently gatiano has been missing me.. U can catch up on my latests posts on Islam. Its dam.ning evidence of Mohammed's condemnation
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by HCpaul(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
God never exist but created existence.
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by TopsyKrete: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thank you for your contributions, i appreciate it.
I believe my question goes beyond that.
I believe in God Almighty(YHWH), but i noticed that the way we were indoctinated was more or less half truth than the whole truth, and half-truth leads to assumption upon assumption.

There is a saying that says "the questions about life are answered in death"; when do we start answering the questions of death? At least life and death are two sides of a coin.

Even though no one has been able to define what Life is, we all assume life is what we are expose to.
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by gatiano(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
As long as you know the differences between the original Prophet Muhammad and the impostor. However, we have no concern about the wars going on between the rosucrusians(the west/caucasians) and the theosophists(the east, with chinese and rest included). but armour up yourself with the truth.

Ifeann:

Apparently gatiano has been missing me.. U can catch up on my latests posts on Islam. Its dam.ning evidence of Mohammed's condemnation
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by wiegraf: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op, you addressed absolutely nothing. It's the same special pleading spiced up with childish, myopic logic which we've been hearing since the dawn of man

And you expect atheists to accept this with no apologies? Please, what is wrong with you?
Re: Who Created God? A Reply by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
It is as much as asking who created love?

Is love just an interplay of hormones? Of physical processes? Or is there a pure form, free of selfishness?
If there is...and I think there is, although rare...can we find the origin of that love? Is it in the heart of the person, in its molecules, in the soul (where located?), the spirit (mind/set? or beyond?)? Are the proves of love's origin in the works? Even good acts (for example rescuing someone) can be done in evil spirit (for example to use the person later), cant they?

I think all is about energy in life. If we want to find out who created God...we are actually asking what is the source of the energy of life. There is already a lot said about the laws of physics...what is interesting to me is the loading of the smallest particles of life...where does it ultimately come from?

There might be a spiritual dimension to the source and direction of that primary form of energy.... a source we havent defined yet but call God. As much as we cant define love nor find its source of energy. It is not something we can observe with our physical senses, we feel it as an internal sense...a sense which existence is often not acknowledged. I think that is why, when its about love or God, the biggest emotions/fights can pop up...it's triggering on the core of our existence... it's disputing the breath of life, it's essence...its triggering on an internal build in sense..a radar to the origin of life that gets disturbed a lot by external senses and ideas we get exposed to during our lifetime.

I think it is the spirit of love or destruction that can program the direction of the smallest particles of life by influencing its energy & creative direction. Earthly life is just the battle ground of two types of energy...and we are small radars in it...we can make our smallest particles of body and spirit (our internal radar) vulnerable to any of both types of energy... I think creative energy is divine energy when its driver is love, and I would call that God(ly).

~ Let’s build a nation of statesmen and send the areaboys home. ~

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo; Living Legends! / Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 / Is God Necessary For Human Happiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.