Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? (805 Views)

Impeachment Saga: Should Buhari Be Impeached? / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Meet The Osibanjos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by mekaboy(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Osibanjo is more educated

Younger

More experienced

More tolerant in terms of religion

More intelligent than buhari

More fluent and presentable than buhari.

On what bases should buhari be head over him?

Other than shouting that he will fight corruption while he is powered by corrupt people.

And supporting full sharia and inciting northern youths to violence, what makes buhari more presidential material than osibanjo?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Passers-bye.....beware...

This OP (Emeka) has since refused to take his medication, kindly ignore his mental display

PS: i wonder why these ibos think we r all stoopid...

you want Osinbajo to be President so that you can say "ooh...Tinubu is going to be the defacto president...
oooh...what experience does Osinbajo have about presidency....
ooohhh...why should a pastor be made president in this sensitive era of insurgency
...oooh....why a yoruba man again after obasanjo....
oooh....why should we have someone who has never fought terrorism...
Ooh...how are we sure osinbajo is not gonna be corrupt"

Onyoshi beribe....Emeka you are daft...i repeat..you r daftt

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Because Buhari is too power hungry

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by Djicemob: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
I've thought about this question too

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by dinachi(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
WHY CAN'T JONATHAN BE PATIENCE MAMA PEACE VICE.
She is more bold.
She is more articulate.
She has promised to drag him into the house, if he misbehaves.
She is a bigger tout than the husband.
She murders English when she speaks so the west will tremble and bow.

ALL HAIL MAMA PISS!

4 Likes

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by amakaobiemeka: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Why can pdp make akpabio presidential candidate, he is also frm niger delta and has brain which gej doesnt

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by truefact: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Because some people enjoy being slaves. ..If not tell me why a whole big pastors as such will always queuing and unequally yoked with an unbeliever?

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by MayorofLagos(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
mekaboy:
Osibanjo is more educated

Younger

More experienced

More tolerant in terms of religion

More intelligent than buhari

More fluent and presentable than buhari.

On what bases should buhari be head over him?

Other than shouting that he will fight corruption while he is powered by corrupt people.

And supporting full sharia and inciting northern youths to violence, what makes buhari more presidential material than osibanjo?

When you make agreements and seal it with handshakes, you follow through in action with the letter of the agreement.

In the merger agreements the zone that field a President was alrrady decided....that was North. The Northerners presented their choices and the primary decided the candidate.
Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by Taeewo(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
If ur Mum has Bsc and ur Dad Ssce,tell ur dad to let ur mum b d leader of ur family...mtweee
Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by egift(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
PDP Agents trying different dosage of Frivolities to know which will run them mad the most. Is this rubbbish the PDP issu-based campaign?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by MOG1D1: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
Today is Osinbanjo's birthday, lets be civil towards him.

Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by mekaboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
BiHung:
Passers-bye.....beware...

This OP (Emeka) has since refused to take his medication, kindly ignore his mental display

PS: i wonder why these ibos think we r all stoopid...

you want Osinbajo to be President so that you can say "ooh...Tinubu is going to be the defacto president...
oooh...what experience does Osinbajo have about presidency....
ooohhh...why should a pastor be made president in this sensitive era of insurgency
...oooh....why a yoruba man again after obasanjo....
oooh....why should we have someone who has never fought terrorism...
Ooh...how are we sure osinbajo is not gonna be corrupt"

Onyoshi beribe....Emeka you are daft...i repeat..you r daftt

Are u afraid of change? U shld be flexible as an agent of change. Jst changed the positions of candidates and ur running mad.
Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by victorD3: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC has started exposing their future and wicked plans
Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
mekaboy:

Are u afraid of change? U shld be flexible as an agent of change. Jst changed the positions of candidates and ur running mad.
emeka leave mr alone pls i am trying to launch my new wife
Re: Why Cant Buhari Be Osibanjos Vice? by samson1515(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just observing

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: 'shettima Should Be Ready For Prosecution If...'- FFK / Why I Think Goodluck Jonathan's Government Is Different From Other Governmnet / ‘Nigerian Soldiers Are Afraid Of Terrorists,’ Chadian Troops Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.