Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? (393 Views)

My Wedding Was Awesome! I Bless God Almighty. / My Wedding Night (episode 8) / “i Was Beaten To The Altar On My Wedding Day…” A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? by eddysernal(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
a lady frnd shared dis story with me about her who needs urgent advise.
she collected her jamb photo card only to find out she is going to write jamb on the same day as her wedding day.the wedding date has been fixed for about 3 mnths and it comes up on 15th of march she kinda needs advice, well according to my frn her hubby is well to do infact the guy is a branch manager of 1st bank in lag...pls advice my sista oh! should she postpone d wedding or go ahead with it.the hubby has said its up to her...
Re: Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? by uokocha70(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Depends on the timings. What I would do is to attend a simple church service, like a 30 mins blessing. An then go and write my Jamb, after which I will go to the reception venue.
Re: Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
she shld pray and ask God for direction
Re: Advise Pls ..jamb Or My Wedding...? by Bamss1: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't worry u will write jamb nxt year, but considering d timing u might b heavily pregnant or nursing an infant by this tym next year....

Can we just leave it till upper year

(1) (Reply)

To The Best Mum On Earth!!!!! / Dealing With Our Supposed Haters... My Opinion / Beyonce Can Light Up Your World In This Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.