Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Black Maria - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891534 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2018
but wetin thieves dey see for dis guy body na, they hav been robin him for a long time now, or is it peter black (blackie) or john balewa (basket) that are following himbut wetin thieves dey see for dis guy body na, they hav been robin him for a long time now, or is it peter black (blackie) or john balewa (basket) that are following himbut wetin thieves dey see for dis guy body na, they hav been robin him for a long time now, or is it peter black (blackie) or john balewa (basket) that are following him

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by AvatarMode(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2018
You are an amazing writer sir. I am amazed at how you do that...
Re: Black Maria by Nmeri17: 2:02am On Mar 16, 2018
pablobellins:
NOW LEMME GIVE YOU ALL THE SHOCK OF LIFE.. LARRYSUN WAS ROBBED, AND ALL HIS GADGETS CARTED AWAY.. HE COULD USE SOME LOVE(FINANCIALLY) PLEASE MAIL HIM, PLUS, WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANY UPDATES ANYTIME SOON.
The robbery was carried out by disgruntled followers of this thread who were fed up with the morsels he determined to keep rationing. The taskforce inflicted no harm to his person but bravely endeavored to relieve him of the concluding manuscripts of their favorite nairaland novel

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by grinface98(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Nmeri17:
[s]The robbery was carried out by disgruntled followers of this thread who were fed up with the morsels he determined to keep rationing[/s]. The taskforce inflicted no harm to his person but bravely endeavored to relieve him of the concluding manuscripts of their favorite nairaland novel

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by ElPhoche(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Nmeri17:
The robbery was carried out by disgruntled followers of this thread who were fed up with the morsels he determined to keep rationing. The taskforce inflicted no harm to his person but bravely endeavored to relieve him of the concluding manuscripts of their favorite nairaland novel
Spot on........
Re: Black Maria by arabaribiti(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
When you talk too much about thief they must rob you

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
arabaribiti:
Saiii... U de worry ooo grin
arabaribiti:
Saiii... U de worry ooo
Re: Black Maria by Tattooboy: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
pablobellins:
NOW LEMME GIVE YOU ALL THE SHOCK OF LIFE.. LARRYSUN WAS ROBBED, AND ALL HIS GADGETS CARTED AWAY.. HE COULD USE SOME LOVE(FINANCIALLY) PLEASE MAIL HIM, PLUS, WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANY UPDATES ANYTIME SOON.
really? This happened to Larry last year too. If it's true then it's sad.
Re: Black Maria by samwobi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why are these thieves tormenting the life of this talented dude na?
Re: Black Maria by Seame4real(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
can I get d pdf file of d whole story ..
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Seame4real:
can I get d pdf file of d whole story ..
why? because you are the president of nairaland or what? who are u sef? guy maintain ok, behave your self ooo, see this guy oo don't u have shame at all. back off

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Austine567(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
OK I don finally comment eno still change the fact say no update
Re: Black Maria by Seame4real(m): 1:41am On Mar 21, 2018
icekidmuktar:
why? because you are the president of nairaland or what? who are u sef? guy maintain ok, behave your self ooo, see this guy oo don't u have shame at all. back off
of there is any payment make we know and pay up
wetin dis one dey yarn? ?
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Seame4real:
of there is any payment make we know and pay up
wetin dis one dey yarn? ?
its your type that after sending you the whole story, you will run to another website and post it claiming ownership of the story, stop being hypocritical, back off man

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Nawaooo!!! Y are all dese writers always having one mishap or d oda, if dy no sick, somebody related to dem will die or dy get roobed? Hope its not an idea to always leave story half way.
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Nawaooo!!! Y are all dese writers always having one mishap or d oda, if dy no sick, somebody related to dem will die or dy get roobed? Hope its not an idea to always leave story half way.
I tire ooo, everyday na same old story

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by afolwalex20(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
icekidmuktar:
I tire ooo, everyday na same old story

Writers get paid to compose a story. Readers pay to get a story. You are reading a good one for free. The best you can do is appreciate his good work and anticipate for more.
When you aren't seeing any update, ask "why' or keep shut.
Yes! you and the guy you quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=afolwalex20 post=66114672]

Writers get paid to compose a story. Readers pay to get a story. You are reading a good one for free. The best you can do is appreciate his good work and anticipate for more.
Yes! you and the guy you quoted.[/y]
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
afolwalex20:

guy please go and brush, your breath smells like poo

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2018
icekidmuktar:
Alright guys, thats enough.. Let's not derail the thread..
Re: Black Maria by afolwalex20(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
icekidmuktar:

Identifying a Kid seems easy nowadays. SMH.
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
afolwalex20:

Identifying a Kid seems easy nowadays. SMH.
whatever! if u call me a kid then please explain what an old man like u is doing on nairaland when he should be taking care of his aging wife

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by ElPhoche(m): 4:39am On Mar 27, 2018
One thing is sure. I am grateful for this story and the writer.......while it lasted. Do I buy that his phone was stolen? NOOO!!! (not saying it is not plausible or possible). He has played that card before, which could have also been true. However, someone once said 'First one na mistake, second time na coincidence, third time-consuming deh involved'. The long running episode and two-time lost phone is somehow. Let him just give up and reserve this story forhis children and our children.

Thank you, my people

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Chai Larry never still show?
Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
afolwalex20:

Oga u are talking trash, if he want us to buy d book y not open up and tell us how to get it oda Dan using robbery as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Been seeing dis story on lit since 2015 tho.......tot it would be boring....finally started reading it yesterday.....larrysun you're good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by collins1895: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
front page...about time,,,larry pls cum n update....
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
Been seeing dis story on lit since 2015 tho.......tot it would be boring....finally started reading it yesterday.....larrysun you're good
who be dis again, maybe u should go back and read the comments and quotes
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kaycee9242:

Oga u are talking trash, if he want us to buy d book y not open up and tell us how to get it oda Dan using robbery as an excuse.
is something wrong with u upward
Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
icekidmuktar:
hey....don't ever 4kin mention me to be foolish...okay
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
hey....don't ever 4kin mention me to be foolish...okay
that's what U' is. stop being an ass, u shithole

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by mitchyy(f): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2018
icekidmuktar:

Calm down and read his comment again. He didn't say anything wrong. He simply appreciated LarrySun for being a good writer. So why the insult?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.