Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help Me On This Important Issue On Ground - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me On This Important Issue On Ground (678 Views)

An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. / Allow Me To Ask You This Important Simple Question.... / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On This Important Issue On Ground by seggexco(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hi dear pple of NL. Gud day to u all & happy sunday! Yea, i need ur advice pls.

I am a polythenic graduate with [ND], graduated last year 2014 and this year i should be going for my industrial training[I.T]. Here is the problem, i av been searching for a place to do the I.T since jan but to my greatest suprise all the places i intended doing it could not work out. I'm even fed up. Not long i applied to a company for employment still to no avail. My intention was to make some cool cash before i further my education so that tinzx would be easier for me. But with the situation on ground there is no way i could make it. Also i av sis and bro who dosen't do their I.T yet nothing happened cos i always heard it's compulsory. The I.T letter was not even requested for when they furthered their education.

I av always av it in mind to have a hand-work & and then pples av been advising me to get sumtin doing rather than wasting my one good year@home doing nothing. Two months is gone already and the third is running fast as well. Just have sum few months left.

Please, what hand work did u think i could learn within a year even if i couldn't complete it but just to have the idea and then complete it later inorder to fetch for myself cool cash in the future. Please i'm eager to learn rather than wasting my time @ home.

Note: The hand work shouldn't be a seasonal work e.g pure water sells more during hot weather. The work must be the type dat would be patronized constantly.

Ur advice ar all welcomed. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Or Loan 2m / This 4 Things Are Preventing You From Becoming A Milionaire / How To Make Money From Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.