Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception (1680 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by one9jeria: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on thier facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Scam everywhere
Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by campusflavour: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please go back to the site and read the instruction well, it says if you try writing the exam again the computer will automatically select the first score cool

1 Like

Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by dydx123: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
campusflavour:
Please go back to the site and read the instruction well, it says if you try writing the exam again the computer will automatically select the first score cool

Don't mind the guy. Later you'd hear him screaming "I wasn't selected."

1 Like

Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by u3fine(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Attention seeker. What research?
[quote author=one9jeria post=31428472]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, [i][/i][b][/b]but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.
Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
They sent me an email asking me log on to the site to take the test, but they didn't include the usual username and password in the mail.

I'm still wondering why.

I think, all these shambolic processes are face saving moves to cover their man know manism sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by affairsnaija: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
this is the wost online exam ever conducted it is not different from last immigration recruitment conducted. Why are they playing with people emotion. Sending pasword dat is not activated
Re: Faanrecuitment Aptitude Test Exam Is Practical Deception by oyinaboderin(f): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Me am getting sick o, its a different thing not getting a login and a different thing getting 2 different logins and non is going, pls FAAN i nid dis job as much as i need air and i want you to hlp look into this matter

(1) (Reply)

Genesis HR Interview, Port Harcourt / Urgent Vacancy HND/OND Holders / 2016 Career Opportunities At Rainoil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.