Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) (3754 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I created this thread for us to talk about the pathetic state of Ilorin/Bode-saadu highway. For those who know the road, that is the MAJOR link between the South and North. As I write, there has been a terrible gridlock on that road since Wednesday last week (especially between Bode-Saadu and Jebba). Am talking of a traffic that is horrifying even in the midnight! Please, let us contribute positively to this, who knows, somebody 'up there' may hear and come to the aid of those who ply that dangerous road daily for their livelihood and the health of those who are at the mercy of the suffocating dust on that road. Please mods, kindly move this to the fp...it's a call for help!!!

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by kwaraauto: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Our leaders are not helping us but their pocket.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
More pictures...

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by macpetrus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
The road to hell!!! .... Federal Government have approve the Road for Reconstruction, I think it the contractor is just to slow for the Construction of the Road!
Op do you see Jebba-Mokawa-Bida road?... It sweet home drive because the road has be reconstructed!!!..

Op... The Road you post above and below is under construction!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cont.

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
buumm
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by juman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is how the road is now?

How come?

The road was very good in early 2000s.

nigeria with mismanagement of all things. One nigeria is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blame APC- gej
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
juman:
This is how the road is now?

How come?

The road was very good in early 2000s.

nigeria with mismanagement of all things. One nigeria is a failure.
The thing tire me o. That road is now a death trap!

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by pendy79: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yet JonaTAN and his band of idiotic followers will say the government has completed 25,000kms of road within rhe country.

Guess the 25,000km road includes the one in Cameroon Reuben Abati put on his profile as Enugu - onitsha expressway.

This government need to be booted out with our PVC.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
macpetrus:
The road to hell!!! .... Federal Government have approve the Road for Reconstruction, I think it the contractor is just to slow for the Construction of the Road!
Op do you see Jebba-Mokawa-Bida road?... It sweet home drive because the road has be reconstructed!!!..

Op... The Road you post above and below is under construction!!!!
This road in question is NOT under construction. I ply it every week and there is nothing like that...it's a lie! A construction company brought some machines in January, 'graded' it and left with all their equipment. If that is what you refer as 'under construction,' then we have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Call anyone living around there to verify.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by tit(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
neighbourhud,
why are you showing bush as picture?
from your pictures of the road, there is no single port hole on the road.
it is nylon.
the only problem is the tanker driver that are driving rascally like apc.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
tit:
neighbourhud,
why are you showing bush as picture?
from your pictures of the road, there is no single port hole on the road.
it is nylon.
the only problem is the tanker driver that are driving rascally like apc.
Ok
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by tit(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
neighbourhud:

Ok

show us one satellite picture of port hole on Ilorin/Bode-saaudu rode.

do not show bush or road shoulder where you are driving to spoil the road more.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by A7(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
When "damned patient" publicly say 'we no like people from that side[north]' she is not joking, if it were upto her & her husband no one can breath in the north.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by chat2deen(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
From Bode saadu to jebba suppose to be 30 mins drive but now it will take u like 2 hrs and too bad if a truck fell down.the road needs sos asap.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by tit(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
A7:
When "damned patient" publicly say 'we no like people from that side[north]' she is not joking, if it were upto her & her husband no one can breath in the north.

hating and lies can only shorten your life.
learn to love.
that is the only way for you to survive.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
tit:

show us one satellite picture of port hole on Ilorin/Bode-saaudu rode.

do not show bush or road shoulder where you are driving to spoil the road more.
I will NOT descend to your level as to derail the discussion. If the pictures you see are not enough for you, I suggest you travel along that way and see things yourself.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.......all is well. The government should leased with the EFCC to act as monitoring tea to any contract awarded. This will make some of them to be more serious. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by alaoeri: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is part of the 25,000kms road GEJ & his handlers are telling us have been done, Jona achievements are all on papers & not in reality, time to kick the clueless one out of Aso rock.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by macpetrus(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
neighbourhud:

This road in question is NOT under construction. I ply it every week and there is nothing like that...it's a lie! A construction company brought some machines in January, 'graded' it and left with all their equipment. If that is what you refer as 'under construction,' then we have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Call anyone living around there to verify.

I understand you feeling.... I pass the road 2weeks ago on my way to Minna, I wasn't happy with the state of the Road!!!.. It the same highway that lead to minna (Jebba-mokawa-bida-minna/lapai which some part have been construted and some part still underconstrution because I saw it with my own eyes!!!... Op am not trying to defend the Government.. I just want the contractor to work fast that all... (Daz all)
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by benzion72(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
I took that road to and fro Jigawa where i served in 1999. It is still fair then PDP/GEJ is a disaster
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by tit(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
neighbourhud:

I will NOT descend to your level as to derail the discussion. If the pictures you see are not enough for you, I suggest you travel along that way and see things yourself.

Na beg i dey beg you.
you say the road is bad,
i say put just one picture of pot hole on the road to see make we know say the road is bad!

what you have been putting are pictures of bush and traffic congestion!
there is hold-up everywhere even in washington DC or london.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by neighbourhud: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
macpetrus:

I understand you feeling.... I pass the road 2weeks ago on my way to Minna, I wasn't happy with the state of the Road!!!.. It the same highway that lead to minna (Jebba-mokawa-bida-minna/lapai which some part have been construted and some part still underconstrution because I saw it with my own eyes!!!... Op am not trying to defend the Government.. I just want the contractor to work fast that all ... (Daz all)
Same here, am not trying to slight the government either but truth must be told about the state of things. Thanks bro
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by juman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think between Bode-Saadu and Jebba was not so good that time also. But between Ilorin and Bode-Saadu was very good.

One nigeria is the root problem.

pdp has failed this country.
Re: Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) by A7(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
tit:

hating and lies can only shorten your life.
learn to love.
that is the only way for you to survive.

Lol. Can't believe this demented fucktar.d accuses me of spreading lies. Am sad there isn't e-vermifuge to wipe out these dumbstrucked cretinous ninnies.

I pity your kind foo.l, both you and the "heartless damned patient of okrika" have same conspicuous sadism impulses and bitter hatred for common good. You and others of that ilk are dreadful nuisance to this world.

Below pic shows how imprudent and senseless you are.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Governor-elect, Nyeson Wike, A Goner; INEC Document Exposes Massive Fraud / Nigeria Loses N50trn Annually From Untapped Natural Resources. Most In North / Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.