Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic (1873 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by egift(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by Mayor21(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nonsence

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Freedom of speech.....GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by aresa: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
How sad. ..

3 Likes

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by TI1919(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by egift(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by macpetrus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Now Goodluck approve freedom of speech. You can curse him. Even me, Mama Peace, you can curse me. We will move on ~ Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by wakaman: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
True.

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by alaoeri: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dundee of a President.

4 Likes

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by ellechrystal(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
These ppl r not d world op.
And more over, u do not expect those sets of ppl to like him no matter what after he passed d anti guy bill, they don't like blacks, get that, so they can say all they like, it's none of our biz, they Ve their issues to handle.

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by ellechrystal(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Dundee of a President.
N he is ur president, n that makes u a what grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by temitemi1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by goodmorning40: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

N he is ur president, n that makes u a what grin grin
dundier
Of a follower

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by amakaobiemeka: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
macpetrus:
Now Goodluck approve freedom of speech. You can curse him. Even me, Mama Peace, you can curse me. We will move on ~ Patience Jonathan
;Dfalls from the top of banga tree. Mama piss no b only freedom of speech, una give us freedom to breath

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by ellechrystal(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
goodmorning40:
dundier
Of a follower
Hahahahahah
Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by buskie13(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Dundee of a President.
may u never recover from ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by mycar: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
For obama to pass anti gay bill, he has no moral right to say any ill about Mr. Jonathan, human right my foot. Even illuminati has mouth to say anything bad of our presido , come march 28, jonathan will triumph atleast, this will make him a better presidet. He has learnt his lessons, I used to criticise him but this set of opposition is no better. If PDP should loose election, I foresee Nigeria as a one party nation as Mr. Jonathan is not ready to interfere with what goes on in the party after his tenure. This is the best PDP ever known, With the likes of OBJ off the PDP neck. I see a better future in PDP.

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by EdCure: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Dundee of a President.
If you are doing the right things, God is not far away. It's not by kneeling from church to shrine.

Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by egift(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
For Jonathan, the writing on the wall is very clear. We want a competent leader in Nigeria so that Boko Haram and other failures of Jonathan will not spread to the rest of Africa.
Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by Swizdoe(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
macpetrus:
Between you and the mama piss that you quoted, I don't know who dull pass......
Jonathan approved freedom of information not freedom of speech. Except maybe they both mean the same thing to you and mama piss

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by macpetrus(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Swizdoe:

Between you and the mama piss that you quoted, I don't know who dull pass......
Jonathan approved freedom of information not freedom of speech. Except maybe they both mean the same thing to you and mama piss

Wow mr Intelligent. Thank you for showing your Stupidity once More!!!

1 Like

Re: What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
grocery:
Freedom of speech.....GEJ till 2019
Thanks. He who God has blessed, no one can curse. God bless President GEJ. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity; We might be headed for interim governance / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.