Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! (858 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by jidestroud(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Seriously, I think I'm tired of the drama between the Devil I know (PDP) and the Evil that is incoming (APC). Are there no other parties apart from this two fraudsters? I'm really fed up, and it's obvious both partie are either witch hunting or talking bad about each other. The politics to me in Nigeria is gradually becoming a seasonal movie and one begins to wonder what then happens after election? Do they get to release other parts?
I really want to vote, But PDP...NEVER.
APC? In as much as i desire CHANGE, I wouldnt cast cast my precious pearls before swine and pigs. APC again i ask myself? NEVER NEVER!!!
Could someone please help me out with the names of the other presidential candidates out there? And why didnt Pat Utomi come out this time around (or am i wrong?) even Pastor Chris?

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by Mattpopson101: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nominee-----Running mate-----Party-----Acronym
Allagoa Chinedu-----Arabamhen Mary-----Peoples Party of Nigeria-----PPN
Ambrose Owuru-----Haruna Shaba-----Hope Party-----HOPE
Ayeni Adebayo-----Anthony Ologbosere-----African Peoples Alliance-----APA
Chekwas Okorie-----Bello Umar-----United Progressive Party-----UPP
Comfort Sonaiya-----Seidu Bobboi-----KOWA Party-----KOWA
Ganiyu Galadima-----Ojengbede Farida-----Allied Congress Party of Nigeria-----ACPN
Godson Okoye-----Haruna Adamu-----United Democratic Party-----UDP
Goodluck Jonathan-----Namadi Sambo-----People's Democratic Party-----PDP
Mani Ahmad-----Obianuju Murphy-Uzohue-----African Democratic Congress-----ADC
Martin Onovo-----Ibrahim Mohammed-----National Conscience Party-----NCP
Muhammadu Buhari-----Yemi Osinbajo-----All Progressives Congress-----APC
Rufus Salawu-----Akuchie Cliff-----Alliance for Democracy-----AD
Sam Eke-----Hassana Hassan-----Citizens Popular Party-----CPP
Tunde Anifowose-Kelani-----Ishaka Ofemile-----Accord Alliance-----AA
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by lexy070(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its jst 3 parties dat are in 4 dis election. APC,PDP and de rest. If u even combine de other parties( de rest) vote 2gether it cant even be up 2 even quarter of wot de winner wud have
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by jidestroud(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wow!!! Like seriously? This many? Thanks bro! Time to do the filtering!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't waste your time bro, it's going to be either pdp or apc. Just sit back and watch d drama unfold since you don't want to vote for any of the two
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by jidestroud(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
lexy070:
Its jst 3 parties dat are in 4 dis election. APC,PDP and de rest. If u even combine de other parties( de rest) vote 2gether it cant even be up 2 even quarter of wot de winner wud have

You could be right but at the same time, always expect the unexpected (well, maybe not in this case)
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by goodmorning40: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Very true! We need change away from apc and pdp.
Both of them should leave naija alone

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by sleekman(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Don't waste your time bro, it's going to be either pdp or apc. Just sit back and watch d drama unfold since you don't want to vote for any of the two
Point Of Correction. Only Pdp. Apc Are Just Noisemakers
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
sleekman:
Point Of Correction. Only Pdp. Apc Are Just Noisemakers

Hahaha... you could say that too.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by Osyxcel(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDP

APC

OTHERS.....
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by Moneyyman: 7:49am On Jan 22
You saw the future.

See how country scatter now.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by excanny: 10:10am On Apr 24
Wow. See prophet o. grin

At a time, everyone thought APC was the change, you already sensed correctly that they were incoming Evil.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Apr 24
We didn't even know we were in heaven when this thread was made lol. If only I had bought and stashed Dollars then, it was still less than N200

(1) (Reply)

One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan / Finding It Difficult Obtaining Your Pvcs? This Information Is For You / Don't Steal Nigeria's Election - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.