Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Make Obamabots No See This One. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Make Obamabots No See This One. (1588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Obamabots No See This One. by 4Play(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2009
The Religion of Peace adherents are getting their hating in early . . . . . how soon before Obama Derangement Syndrome catches on worldwide?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5510665.ece

Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2009
they are protesting Obama's silence on the HAMAS-manufactured crisis in Gaza. Wetin concern the guy? grin
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by princekevo(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2009
I tire for themooo, the guy is yet to be the president of America.ALso they should not forget America can have only one president at a time.Bush should be the one speaking for or against it and not Obama.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by bluespice(f): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2009
As the president elect, it is expected of him to atleast issue a statement.
That said, wetin consign him with them?
if he doesnt speak is he their leader?
abeg, burning pictures of him just proves that though they may deny,
they still depend on the actions of the same America they profess to hate
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
What a proud day. . . . for the first time in history, a black man's picture is being burned by the Arabs. . . .
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by JJYOU: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

i heard some prof some years ago said the arabs treated their black slaves worse than the white man when someone asked him why we were told the arab think the black man is lower than them. so i am not surprised.

back to the question. obama has said there is only one sitting president so wetin concern the man. they are manufacturing their evil and are paying the price. shame
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
There's no reasoning with these people. If the U.S. gets involved, they'll say they're meddling, if the U.S. is quiet they say they're not doing enough? Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Does the ignorance & hypocrisy of these termites know no bounds? 
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

See it this way . . .

1. If Obama supports Bush's stance, they will hate him yet the more and cry loudly about how his mantra of change was all a lie.

2. If Obama distances himself from Bush that creates a problem for the US . . . only one man is officially responsible for setting US policy at any given time so Obama has to shut up.

Like Jesoul said, these people cant reason.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Post,

I call them Obama's brides. President-Elect is gifted but when acknowledgement of his personality turns into fantasy of lofty ideals that are impractable, then not only does he have followers and worshippers but he has secret admirers as well that would wish he proposes intimacy to them. That was the fever of hysteria that went all around the globe about the endless prospects ahead. Well, the veil is beginning to come off and naked eyes will once again rely on their senses and interpret the landscape for what it can deliver, not what it promises.

It's hypocritical to say I cannot express interest in global affairs because we have one President at a time but then send my VP to Afghanistan to deliver policy commitments to their President; meet with the President of Mexico and give reasurances on NAFTA. Well, is President-elect skirting around the Gaza issue because there is one President at a time . . . or is it because he found himself faced with a conflict to which he had earlier, imprudently so, swore allegiance of support to Jewish leaders and would hide behind Bush Presidency to save his neck? If it's one President at a time, what's Biden doing meeting with President of Afghanistan in Kabul?
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by princekevo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

I call them Obama's brides. President-Elect is gifted but when acknowledgement of his personality turns into fantasy of lofty ideals that are impractable, then not only does he have followers and worshippers but he has secret admirers as well that would wish he proposes intimacy to them. That was the fever of hysteria that went all around the globe about the endless prospects ahead. Well, the veil is beginning to come off and naked eyes will once again rely on their senses and interpret the landscape for what it can deliver, not what it promises.

It's hypocritical to say I cannot express interest in global affairs because we have one President at a time but then send my VP to Afghanistan to deliver policy commitments to their President; meet with the President of Mexico and give reasurances on NAFTA. Well, is President-elect skirting around the Gaza issue because there is one President at a time . . . or is it because he found himself faced with a conflict to which he had earlier, imprudently so, swore allegiance of support to Jewish leaders and would hide behind Bush Presidency to save his neck? If it's one President at a time, what's Biden doing meeting with President of Afghanistan in Kabul?

So pls wht do you expect Obama to say or do? America is a country with constitution and history. Biden might go to afghanistan or whtever but there are limitations to their involvement in the present government activities. We should not expect Obama to get involved with soem critical issues like wht goes in Gaza until he assume office as the president of America. And we shouldnt forget tht bush and obama's policy are no way in the same direction. So i think the wise idea is jst for the guy to keep calm until he assume office, then he can make his opinion known to the public of wht his position is on the issue
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by 4Play(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
JJYOU:

i heard some prof some years ago said the arabs treated their black slaves worse than the white man when someone asked him why we were told the arab think the black man is lower than them. so i am not surprised.

It's hard to define who is an Arab but a fair estimate of the Arab world's population is 300m, virtually the same as the US. Around 645,000 Africans were taken as slaves to the US, at least 10m Africans were taken as slaves to the Arab world. Compare the number of surviving blacks of slave descent in the Arab world to the number of surviving black Americans of slave descent and that should give you an idea as to the comparative treatment they received.

PS: Iran is not part of the Arab world.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

another load of nonsense.
Biden didnt go to the mid-east in the capacity of vice-president elect but in his capacity as chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee . . . he's only doing his senate job until he resigns before the inauguration.

If you check the website of the FRC . . . it still has Biden up as chairman. People should learn to think and research issues before they just open their gob.

Vice President-elect Joe Biden wrapped up his last foreign trip as a U.S. senator Tuesday after six days and a handful of stops in Kuwait, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. - Source - Politico
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by bindex(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2009
Religion of Piss

Two men stoned to death in Iran for adultery:

Updated at: 1230 PST, Sunday, January 11, 2009   
  TEHRAN: Two men have been stoned to death for adultery at a cemetery in the northeastern city of Mashhad while a third escaped with his life, the Iranian newspaper Etemad Melli reported on Sunday.

The reformist daily, quoting a statement from a group of lawyers and women's rights activists, said the stoning was carried out at Behesht Reza cemetery in the first week of the Iranian month of Day, which runs from December 21 to 26. "One of them named Mahmoud, an Afghan national, was able to save himself from the stoning hole with serious injuries, but two others died," it said, identifying one of the men killed as Houshang Kh. The Iranian judiciary had no immediate comment on the report. Iran's judiciary chief Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahrudi issued a directive in 2002 imposing a moratorium on such executions.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=64718

If they can kill each other because of adultry then burning the images of Obama is nothing new.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Biden didnt go to the mid-east in the capacity of vice-president elect but in his capacity as chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee . . . he's only doing his senate job until he resigns before the inauguration.

Woooo! How many Chairman can the Senate Foreign Relations Committee have? Senator John Kerry is in that capacity. During Clinton's confirmation hearing yesterday, who chaired the hearing?

Biden was briefed by the NATO regional commander, not by the US Field commander. BIG difference!!! There is military protocol for visiting diplomats. US senators are briefed by US commanders, not NATO or the military of other Nations serving on the ground. Any military man will tell you this if you don't know, the commands and heirarchy are distinctly regimented. A President, a VP or a delegate of those two powers is received by the highest commander of forces on ground. Any power below them is received by a field commander or officer of the highest ranking. His briefing by Dutch Maj. Gen. Mart C. de Kruif concludes that he was not there in capacity of Senatorial duty. So please get it right and don't let your loyalty for Obama blind your truth for civil responsibility.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Woooo! How many Chairman can the Senate Foreign Relations Committee have? Senator John Kerry is in that capacity. During Clinton's confirmation hearing yesterday, who chaired the hearing?

Biden was briefed by the NATO regional commander, not by the US Field commander. BIG difference!!! There is military protocol for visiting diplomats. US senators are briefed by US commanders, not NATO or the military of other Nations serving on the ground. Any military man will tell you this if you don't know, the commands and heirarchy are distinctly regimented. A President, a VP or a delegate of those two powers is received by the highest commander of forces on ground. Any power below them is received by a field commander or officer of the highest ranking. His briefing by Dutch Maj. Gen. Mart C. de Kruif concludes that he was not there in capacity of Senatorial duty. So please get it right and don't let your loyalty for Obama blind your truth for civil responsibility.

1. Pls visit these websites and correct them since you know better. - http://foreign.senate.gov/
- http://foreign.senate.gov/about.html

John Kerry - chairman of subcommittee on Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs - http://www.senate.gov/general/committee_membership/committee_memberships_SSFR.htm

2. Biden can not be questioning a member of his own cabinet that's why Kerry had to step in to chair Clinton's hearing. Its not so difficult to understand logic.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
ObamaBots? roflmao!!!
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
David,  its waste of time debating you.  You stray from point of dissent when you loose ground and seek to pull the discoursion in another path.  

The dissent is that Obama is refusing to address Gaza, hiding behind Bush Presidency with claim of "One President at a time" but then sends Biden to MidEast to perform Presidential duties and rally expectations for his Administration.  I say Biden is there on executive mission in his capacity as VP to Obama.  You said no, Biden is there on Senatorial mission and Obama has not been hypocritical.  After I pointed out the military protocol and how Biden was received and by whom, you drifted off to Senate web sites.  You are a easy consumer and if I was a salesman I'd love to do business with you.  You are easily sold on media propaganda.

I want to focus on the topic and chat with independent minds, please go and discuss your Senatorial position with some other easy sell on news commodity. cool
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
So pls wht do you expect Obama to say or do? America is a country with constitution and history. Biden might go to afghanistan or whtever but there are limitations to their involvement in the present government activities. We should not expect Obama to get involved with soem critical issues like wht goes in Gaza until he assume office as the president of America. And we shouldnt forget tht bush and obama's policy are no way in the same direction. So i think the wise idea is jst for the guy to keep calm until he assume office, then he can make his opinion known to the public of wht his position is on the issue

Prince, True he is not yet the President and we understand that. Its either he is going to keep completely out of Bush's remaining responsibilities or if he chooses to go in there at all before Bush leaves office for Obama then he (Obama) must not pick and choose based on which hotbed is okay for him to lay on.

He is giving directives on Economy already. Is he the President yet?
He spoke out and delivered a speech when Russia invaded Georgia. Was he the President then?
He sent Biden to mideast to give expectations. Is he the Commander in Chief yet?
He met with Mexican President and gave assurance on NAFTA. That's Bush's role , not yet Obama's.

So please spare that nonsense about "One President at a time". You are either in or out. . . dont skip and hop! . . .but, skipping and hopping around hot issues is nothing new for him anyway. In Illinois senate he skirted around controversial issues and didnt give opinion one way or another. In Washington and as Senator he avoided controversial votes. I just don't have softness for hypocrites, I'm sorry! grin
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

David,  its waste of time debating you.  You stray from point of dissent when you loose ground and seek to pull the discoursion in another path.  

Rather than "stray" as you shamelessly accuse me of doing, i had to point out that the starting premise of your argument was fundamentally flawed. The reason Obama has consistently given for refusing to comment on the Gaza crisis is that Bush must lead until Jan 20.

Now you claim that he is being hypocritical by then sending his vice-president elect to the middle east . . . i quote you verbatim here for avoidance of doubt -

Negro_Ntns:

It's hypocritical to say I cannot express interest in global affairs because we have one President at a time but then send my VP to Afghanistan to deliver policy commitments to their President; meet with the President of Mexico and give reasurances on NAFTA.

Obama DID NOT send Biden . . . rather he went in his capacity as the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, a seat he is yet to resign from. Infact the politico article i cited earlier describes Biden's trip as . . . and again i quote verbatim - Vice President-elect Joe Biden wrapped up his last foreign trip as a U.S. senator Tuesday after six days and a handful of stops in Kuwait, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq

- This indicates that Biden did NOT go as a representative of Obama but in his capacity as a senator.

Now rather than accuse me of "straying" . . . it is important to point out to wool heads like you that we are best served ACCURATELY PRESENTING INFORMATION rather being a pighead when your errors are pointed out to you. Like i keep saying . . . if you cant get your story straight it is not by force to be seen to post in the politics section.

Negro_Ntns:

The dissent is that Obama is refusing to address Gaza, hiding behind Bush Presidency with claim of "One President at a time" but then sends Biden to MidEast to perform Presidential duties and rally expectations for his Administration.

Again you stubbornly persist in repeating your baseless lie here. Obama did not send Biden . . .

Negro_Ntns:

I say Biden is there on executive mission in his capacity as VP to Obama.  You said no, Biden is there on Senatorial mission and Obama has not been hypocritical.  After I pointed out the military protocol and how Biden was received and by whom, you drifted off to Senate web sites.  You are a easy consumer and if I was a salesman I'd love to do business with you.  You are easily sold on media propaganda.

the "military protocol" ruse is useless here . . . when Obama went to the middle east in his capacity as a senator while campaigning for senate he was also recieved by high ranking military officials. As for the rest of your babble, they are better ignored . . . i went to those websites to show you that Biden STILL REMAINS chairman of the senate FRC since you earlier FALSELY claimed that Kerry was now occupying that position . . . again i quote your lie verbatim -

Negro_Ntns:

We all know that is flatly untrue. Get your facts right.

Negro_Ntns:

I want to focus on the topic and chat with independent minds, please go and discuss your Senatorial position with some other easy sell on news commodity. cool

Before you "chat" it is important you are not just doing so pulling non-existent "facts" from thin air.

thank you for observing simple moral rules. Dont lie and you wont be found out and embarrassed.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Prince, True he is not yet the President and we understand that. Its either he is going to keep completely out of Bush's remaining responsibilities or if he chooses to go in there at all before Bush leaves office for Obama then he (Obama) must not pick and choose based on which hotbed is okay for him to lay on.

foreign policy and the US economy are not in the same boat. To give advice or stipulate how you would deliver on the economy is not the same as setting foreign policy as regards the middle east.

Lets look again at three possible scenarios:

1. Obama refuses to speak out and defers to Bush till Jan 20

Result - Arabs begin to cry about change being all a charade (like their own presidents have no responsibility at all) and people like negro nations call himm a hypocrite.

2. Obama does speak out and supports Bush

Results - Arabs go wild with anti-US sentiments.

3. Obama speaks out against Bush policy on Israel

Result - how would that have affected the outcome of the UN security council and the current diplomatic efforts to bring a cease-fire to Gaza? Who would the world listen to? bush or Obama?

Obama also has to keep an eye on a re-election in 2012, pre-empting Bush and making him look like a fool may please the far left now but it will galvanise the right to vote Obama out come 2012.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2009
Obama DID NOT send Biden . . . rather he went in his capacity as the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, a seat he is yet to resign from. Infact the politico article i cited earlier describes Biden's trip as . . . and again i quote verbatim - Vice President-elect Joe Biden wrapped up his last foreign trip as a U.S. senator Tuesday after six days and a handful of stops in Kuwait, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq

If you read twenty news articles on that one topic, each would describe the trip differently.  So when confronted with many sources that are, at best, contradictory, then it is imperative that you form an independent opinion.  If you want to be forthright that is!

Look at this link from AP and weigh it against Politico's coverage.  Now, this is the mother of all news sources if we must use news reports as evidence of correctness.   Get it right buddy!  If AP is wrong, then nobody is right.   In particluar read the third paragraph.  

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvWEqwq3CrRvaQCmt21MfoYhjZJQD95KU87G0
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Ibime(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
This Negro guy really is a piece of work.

If you don't fit in to his "black power" theories, then you are bad news.

For someone who spent the whole campaign period supporting McCain and then switched on the last day to Obama, I find it hard to take him seriously seeing as he is supposed to be a black nationalist.

Upon all de English wey him dey speak, his mind is shallow and given to conspiracy theories.

Now he cannot wait to stick the boot in Obama. . . . he allies himself with 4Play in this respect, not caring that 4Play's views are driven from a totally different ideological standpoint which is even more diametrically opposed to his standpoint than Obama's. . . . Obama never even enter office and he can't wait to attack. . . . Daviddylan, you really set him straight on Obama's reaction to Gaza. . . .whether Obama is hiding behing Bush on Gaza issue doesn't even matter. . . only an idiot would give a statement on such sensitive matters when it is not his turn to do so. . . .  a wise man never opens his mouth unless he has something to gain by it and only a fool opens his mouth when he has everything to lose and nothing to gain. . . . extremists like Negro never stop to consider all possibilities, they just shout "We no go gree!" like a piqued agbero in a needless riot. 

Just the other day, he was downing Obama for not using MLK's bible. . . . as if that is of any relevance except to shallow minded extremists. If an issue of importance to black people comes up, Obama will step to the plate, but he will not use up his credit over trivialities such as choice of inauguration bible. . . . the moves he is making toward Cuba should provide just such an example. . . . but this guy would rather get bogged down in inconsequential trivialities. . .

Man mi, your view of the world is warped. Fix up and look sharp.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

If you read twenty news articles on that one topic, each would describe the trip differently.  So when confronted with many sources that are, at best, contradictory, then it is imperative that you form an independent opinion.  If you want to be forthright that is!

Look at this link from AP and weigh it against Politico's coverage.  Now, this is the mother of all news sources if we must use news reports as evidence of correctness.   Get it right buddy!  If AP is wrong, then nobody is right.   In particluar read the third paragraph.  

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvWEqwq3CrRvaQCmt21MfoYhjZJQD95KU87G0

you're a very stubborn mugu . . . okay i reproduce the third paragraph you asked me to read - Thousands of new American troops will be joining the battle against the Taliban this year, and Biden's visit is a sign that Obama plans to make the region an immediate priority.

I also highlighted the part you assumed indicated that Obama sent Biden . . . now below are reports of the same Biden visit.

Joe Biden and a bipartisan group of US Senators including Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John Kerry (D-MA), Susan Collins (R-ME), and Jack Reed (D-RI) are leaving soon on the last CODEL (Congressional Delegation trip) that the soon-to-be-but-not-yet Vice President will make in his career as a Senator.

Biden and his delegation will travel to Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan - and the White House and Obama transition office has made clear that he is traveling there in his current capacity as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and not as the incoming Vice President.

- Source - http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/2009/01/joe_bidens_code/

I am currently looking for the exact statement put out by the Biden office as regards this visit and will post it in a few minutes.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by idupaul: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2009
na wa for the religion of peace dudes, they are so stupid
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2009
Biden Plans Trip as Obama Considers Afghanistan, Pakistan Plans

The fact-finding delegation will make it clear to foreign leaders that they are not there to speak on behalf of the U.S. government or convey policy positions for the incoming administration,” Alexander said. The delegation thanked the Bush administration for its “cooperation in making this trip possible.”

Negro nations . . . think well before you expose your shallow brain. Ibime, you described the guy so well. grin
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by doyin13(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Honestly, my advice to him would be to continue in his stance of silence after his inauguration.
There is no winning with whichever stance he takes, and he like the rest of us should just bugger
off and let the Arabs and the Jews have a go at it.

Whoever emerges victor, abeg make e take the spoils, so the rest of us fit hear word.

Gaza, West Bank, Jerusalem all the bloody time. . . .Na only them be people. shior.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2009
doyin13:

Honestly, my advice to him would be to continue in his stance of silence after his inauguration.
There is no winning with whichever stance he takes,
and he like the rest of us should just bugger
off and let the Arabs and the Jews have a go at it.

Whoever emerges victor, abeg make e take the spoils, so the rest of us fit hear word.

Gaza, West Bank, Jerusalem all the bloody time. . . .Na only them be people. shior.

my guy gbam! you talk am.

I advocate they all have a go at killing themselves . . . whoever wins will survive . . . na so everyone dey treat Africa now abi.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by arramyjay: 2:53am On Jan 15, 2009
Gosh,this shows how disgusting this people think.They should be seeking for sympathy not burning pictures.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by NegroNtns(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2009
David & Ibime,

I am glad I have both of you on same side against me. You see what you both don't know is that when it comes to public information and news consumption I am a Shepherd and you both are sheep. In between the Shepherd and the sheep there are dogs!

Think of that statement long enough and I will let it soak into the depth of your minds and then I come back later and explain what I mean by it. Hopefully you both will figure it out on your own but if not just wait for me. Cheers cheesy
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Lagosboy: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
I can understand why Obama did not comment on this issue but I hope my reasons I right otherwise it would be dangerous for him. I hope it is because he is not in support of Bush policy in the region and did not want to create a problem by making statements and Bush making another then could be chaos as this is the most sensitive foreign policy issue for the US.

Having said this Obama has played a double standard by speaking out against the Mumbai attacks which was terrorism and then kept silent on another terrorist action by the terrorist state of Israel. A terrorist action that has killed 1070 people- 330 children, terrorist action that has injured 4750 people many of which is severe and permanent disability.

He made a real problem for himself as not been fair and just by declaring his support at the AIPAC speech for wanting an Israeli state with Jerusalem as its undivided capital. Even Bush never made such blanket and sensitive statement. He did not put into consideration if this Jerusalem is within the UN territorial boundary when the UN created the state of Israel in 1948. He never put into account that this is exactly what the Palestinians are fighting for Fatah and Hamas both want Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine. He did not consider this was one of the reason the camp david agreement of Clinton failed.

I just hope his support was just a campaign rhetoric and would move to the centre on this issue.
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
later you guys would claim there is so - much hunger in Gaza and the rest of places, do u know how much it cost to produce fine digital graphics with high quality such as these, just to burn them for a public show

abeg i don tire for this islamist wayo, they should leave us alone and die if they want to

why pull a man thinking how to solve U.S. financial crisis be bothered if you want to die or live

like doyin said leave them to fight and die, then the winner eats the spoils i am tired of the same pallywood tactics all the time, na only them sabi burn picture angry, it is only them that have children that are dying,
Re: Make Obamabots No See This One. by Ibime(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

when it comes to public information and news consumption I am a Shepherd and you both are sheep.

What you mean to say is that you are a gullible consumer of conspiracy theories and propaganda. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passenger Lands Plane After Pilot Dies / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / ISIS Releases Horrifying Footage Of Child Soldiers Executing Taliban Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.