Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) (9974 Views)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by OKDnigeria: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC youths debated on channels
APC members debate on AIT and even NTA
but when they call Buhari for debate, he says they are all biased!

conclusion: APC is shielding Buhari from debate. they know he has nothing upstairs, they don't want him to expose himself!

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oklander:
Lol, I tell you, e be like the guy wan fight there that time o.

mrayeeDee is a disgrace to PDP.. FFk will be so mad at him I tell you

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by egift(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
TeamAPC right on point. As usual we are more articulate and discuss the issues while PDP are busy shouting and insulting Buhari. This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
OKDnigeria:

conclusion: APC is shielding Buhari from debate. they know he has nothing upstairs, they don't want him to expose himself!
you go cry tire
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s280/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg[/img]

18 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by taharqa: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol

APC people no get shame.

So someone from their party can actually go for a debate?? So there are actually people in that party who are less cowardly than that COWARD run run OLODO General, who is their Presidential candidate??

#buharigoanddebateGEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Boss13: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
CuteMaro:
That Ayedee guy sha.. should have just stuck to what he knew how to do best.'sit in the face of his device and tweet'
I feel for him, now he has finally revealed how empty he actually is, imagine for someone calling GMB an illiterate, so much for intelligence.

Ayedee's arguments is just typical of GEJ supporters....Imagine 5 minutes to sell your party, and u r saying trash. lol
I hope he watches that video over and over again, and see what a disgrace he had been.
Its so funny, d guy will regret this for eternity.

To do him a little good, he was not alone. His co-debaters did the same. We can all sit in the comfort of our homes and throw tantrums but when you come on national television, it is totally embarrassing for you to engage in you in-door habits. I was ashamed for them, team PDP felt like the opposition party.

There was also a total disconnect in the debate and it appears to me to be based on personalities rather than party manifestos and agenda. Team PDP were trying hard to make nigerians forget that they have been in power for 16 years and so little to show for it. Is Jonathan operating on a different manifesto?

13 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by azeeza(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
i want to share this with you guys, i copied from twitter.

Comedienne Princess ‏@PrincesComedian 10m10 minutes ago

"@zvyyvd: Short version: 1) Akin is king 2) AyeDee is a bleached version of Fayose 3) Vote APC 4) Goodnight"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by egift(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
taharqa:
Lol
APC people no get shame.
So someone from their party can actually go for a debate?? So there are actually people in that party who are less cowardly than that COWARD run run OLODO General, who is their Presidential candidate??
#buharigoanddebateGEJ
[/s]

[s]
OKDnigeria:

[/s]

Nwokem stop begging for Debate joor. You better Go help Jonathan pack his loads. Buhari is meeting Nigerians directly. No Nigerians will support GMB to accept sharing a stage with a Failure.

Buhari is the next President of Nigeria - everyone is asking for it. Cheers!

14 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by taharqa: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
OKDnigeria:

You dey mind them. shameless people.

They are not even sure of their own Presidential candidate. Lol. They don't trust him alone with another person in a real intellectual contest.

Not only is he an OLODO, an F9 in Maths General (am not sure Buhari knows the meaning of GDP talk less if more complex economic concepts in today's complicated world - remember his 'I will stabilize oil market' outburst recently), there is even some rumours that he is even suffering from the beginning of amnesia.

So APC people go 'protect' am b4 I'm come fall toilet hand for national TV finish.
Foollish peiple

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by reborn1: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:
I just finished watching the debate on YouTube and I want to thank Ebuka and his team for a nice job.

I would be honest, maybe because of time constraint, both teams were unable to address fundamental concerns the way I wanted it (my own opinion). However, the APC team did a better job than the PDP team. In normal circumstances, I would be expecting the opposition to come out criticising and insulting but they showed maturity and explained clearly what they intend to do.

Team PDP/GEJ spent 90 percent of their allotted time insulting the presidential candidate of the APC and failed to tell Nigerians what PDP would do in the next 4 years. I really wanted to know how Jonathan would expand our dying economy and I did not hear anything but cows owned by Buhari and fertilizers, when we still spend trillions importing food in this country. I also was not satisfied with the explanation from the APC team, but they were clear on how they want to expand the economy and provide jobs. I like the alternative market scheme for sourcing finance for small business. That is a wonderful idea if implemented and also the asset based finance scheme for small farmers. I also liked how the PDP team were trashed when falsifying the percentage growth of agriculture to the gdp, which is actually 5 percent and N60 billion spent to buy phones for farmers (priority waste for me). The service sector has been the major contributor to the GDP.

The APC team came from a purview of facts and statistics and I am ashamed that team PDP approach their debate from a degoratory stand view, an approach I would have thought the APC would adopt.

Security was a sensitive discussion and team PDP admitted the president started off badly. The APC team reminded them that with a huge recurrent expenditure for security, you would never get it right. Team APC failed to explain how their presidential candidate would handle security. Even if Boko Haram is wiped off, there are still other insecurity issues in the country. Team PDP did not also elaborate any further. So I would take it that both team do not have clue on how to tackle insecurity.

In conclusion, team PDP found it so difficult to sell their product, which I considered to be bad product.

Spot on. Very true and unbiased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by reborn1: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
taharqa:

You dey mind them. shameless people.

They are not even sure of their own Presidential candidate. Lol. They don't trust him alone with another person in a real intellectual contest.

Not only is he an OLODO, an F9 in Maths General (am not sure Buhari knows the meaning of GDP talk less if more complex economic concepts in today's complicated world - remember his 'I will stabilize oil market' outburst recently), their is some rumours that he is even suffering from the beginning of amnesia.

So APC people go 'protect' am b4 I'm come fall toilet hand for national TV finish.
Foollish peiple
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by taharqa: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:
[/s]

[s]

Nwokem stop begging for Debate joor. You better Go help Jonathan pack his loads. Buhari is meeting Nigerians directly. No Nigerians will support GMB to accept sharing a stage with a Failure.

Buhari is the next President of Nigeria - everyone is asking for it. Cheers!

BUHARI is an OLODO and a COWARD. That is the only thing I said . Am I wrong, Kwa ??

You fit swear say I Wrong?

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by anonimi: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:
Spot on. Very true and unbiased.

No surprise there grin

How can it be biased and false if it supports your old pensioner?

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
This debate doesnt say much. Instead of GMB to attend A real debate, he's hiding behind his stooges.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by reborn1: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:

No surprise there grin

How can it be biased and false if it supports your old pensioner?

Paid goat, you are here again with your stupidity, its not my fault that you were not allowed to watch the debate since your own area of work is nairaland. I will advice you to stick to your mene posting instead of trying to derail every thread with your usual madness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by san316(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by omenka(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
BiHung:
Lol

That yellow pawpaw boy disgraced himself...total lack of decorum...blabbing and gesticulating like a paranoid "motor park tout" throwing TANtrums here and there..yet claims to be based in USA.

I dont know why people without PVC make the loudest noise!!!
Don't you know even in the US there are mad men roaming the streets??

The guy is nothing but a hustler eyeing Abati's job. I believe he got the much needed publicity from the Linda Ikeji's incident after which he was approached by Camp Jonagbagbo with an offer to be paid ten times whatever he's asking from Linda.

Now he got his asss toasted, and deservedly so.

APC is simply unstoppable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by taharqa: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
vislabraye:
This debate doesnt say much. Instead of GMB to attend A real debate, he's hiding behind his stooges.

You dey mind that semi-illiterate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by genearts(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oklander:
The Akin guy finished Ayedee with these… "Its ridiculous how you spent 4min out of 5min you were given to tell us why we should vote gej to attack Buhari"...grin

When a party cannot campaign on its record of performance in office for 6 good years (+10) and wants to use personal attacks, conspiracy theories againts its opponent to win an election, then something is seriously wrong
You air hours of documentaries on your opponents and cannot spent one hour to air documentaries on your achievements in office and you want people to vote for you, you must really be clueless
Re-election bid is a verdict on your performance in office so far and nothing more. Whether your opponent is a witch is irrelevant!

17 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by sherrylo: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
AKIN AKIN kilode to se se aye AYEDEE bayi nau? se ofe ki won gba ise lowo e ni?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
taharqa:

You dey mind that semi-illiterate..
look at the goat that is calling buhari a semi-illiterate. Can you/gej address expects from all around the world in chatham house? Is not by sitting in your mushroom and be typing nonsense.. Your gej that is even afraid of media houses is the person you are shamelessly comparing with buhari.. You really need to be caged in yabaleft.
Gej was visibly shaking like a Xmas goat when those silly AIT women were asking him all the useless questions in this world. Everybody saw it..
Buhari will not debate with a clueless gej who might infect buhari with his gross cluelessness, and that's final.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Charlotte15: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
This debate sweet die! I was so happy to see bright APC youths from the Ahmed guy to Akin Oyebode. Is he related to the prof? Excellent stuff. I was super chuffed to see the that ayedee somebody trumped. He is an absolute fraud.

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by hakanai(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC ! APC !!! APCCCCCCCCCCCCC !!!!

cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Akintunde & Ismael you rock !!!!!!

sai GMB
sai APC

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Controlled(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
i watched d whole debate....in truth PDP guys did ok but hmmmmmm, those APC guys r hotttttttttttttt. Damnnnnn, d way they were just dishing out facts n figures was impressive. d onli drawback 4 PDP was d ayedee guy who lost his cool n started shoutin in d last part 4..... grin grin grin grin d guy just disgrace PDP ...... grin grin. All in all, all did well but for ayedee guy who was shown up as an empty head....... grin grin grin dat one is a jester, he even accepted he did not have his pvc??.... grin grin hunger na bad tin... grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by otokx(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
That you are foreign based does not mean you are an expert in Nigerian affairs.

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by rusher14: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
not4sure:
Watch Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BATbabW3c
Its obvious the only thing left for Team GEJ is to insult The general. That @ayedeee is a disgrace to PDP. He must have spent enough time with Fani-kayode. Its shameful to believe that lots of youths follow such a man on twitter. This change must come NOW!

12 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by gwales: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
just like ffk, that ayedee truly want to chop

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by EdCure: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:

mrayeeDee is a disgrace to PDP.. FFk will be so mad at him I tell you
FFK wouldn't have done better. The PDP brought in their best but their best wasn't good enough.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by kheart(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That Aydee of a guy is a fraud and GEJ should better press for a refund from the guy. Simple and clear.
grin hope u also get pvc?
Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by omenka(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
This AyeDee guy must be wondering what hit him. Dang!! Dude has been effectively cut to size. Thinks it is everyone that might feel intimidated by the "I live in America" rubbish. cheesy

Loved it when he was told "this is not a shouting contest". grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) by omenka(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Charlotte15:
This debate sweet die! I was so happy to see bright APC youths from the Ahmed guy to Akin Oyebode. Is he related to the prof? Excellent stuff. I was super chuffed to see the that ayedee somebody trumped. He is an absolute fraud.
Please who knows that Akin Oyebode guy's twitter handle? I need to follow that dude. I think I just fell in love with him (no hom0). smiley

APC simply exudes class in everything they do. PDP is nothing but a congregation of barbarians.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Orders Payment Of Workers’ Salaries / Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance / Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.